Monash Health Libraries
Monash Health Library is independent of Monash University Library and the two libraries work in cooperation. The library contributes to the learning, teaching and research activities of staff and students based at Monash Health sites.
Monash Health Library contacts
- Monash Medical Centre: 246 Clayton Road, Clayton, 3168
- Casey Hospital: 62-70 Kangan Drive, Berwick, 3806
- Dandenong Hospital: 135 David Street, Dandenong, 3175
- Kingston Centre: 400 Warrigal Road, Cheltenham, 3192
- Moorabbin Hospital: 823-865 Centre Road, East Bentleigh 3165
Borrowing from Monash Health Library
Medical students based at Monash Health and postgraduate students (Masters and Doctorates) can borrow from the Monash Health Library
To borrow, you need a current Monash Health access card or student ID to facilitate registration on the Monash Health Library system.
Scanning at Monash Health Library
Colour photocopying/scanning facilities are available at each library