Setting up your LabArchives account
To create your LabArchives account please follow the steps:
- Go to the LabArchives website https://auapi.labarchives.com/login. Alternatively, LabArchives can also be accessed by entering “LabArchives AU” in a search engine browser. Please bookmark this link.
- Under I want to login to my LabArchives account through my institution, click on the Select an Institution drop down box.
- Select Monash University.
- Click on Go to your Institution’s Login.
- You will be redirected to the Monash University Authcate login page. Enter your Monash username and password to login.
- Review your details and click Accept.
- You will be re-directed to the LabArchives Monash University login set-up page. Click on I do not have a LabArchives account and need to create or activate one. Click Create New Account.
- Select Yes. You have now completed the steps and created your new LabArchives account. You will be re-directed to the page below and should receive a confirmation email from LabArchives.
- Bookmark this link for future logins: https://aushib.labarchives.com/select_institution
For further detailed instructions please refer to the PDF:
Please contact email@example.com and request to be added to the Basic Training Course Notebook for basic instructions on how to begin navigating and using your Notebook.
Please follow the link for the Quick Guide PDF: