eSolutions provide advice and solutions to researchers, including options for survey tools:
- Online surveys https://www.monash.edu/esolutions/software/online-surveys
- Survey privacy obligations https://www.monash.edu/esolutions/software/survey-privacy-obligations
Qualtrics Insight Platform
- Qualtrics Insight Platform is currently licensed to Monash Australian entities only
- Qualtrics makes it easy to capture, analyse and act on insights with a branded Monash experience to share with people within Monash and externally.
- You have access to over 100 different question types, embedded data, branching, display logic, quotas, email triggers, mobile and offline compatibility, randomisation, collaboration with other users and many more advanced features.
- Qualtrics offers real-time reporting that drives better informed business decisions with the ability to choose from over 30 different graph types, share real-time web reports, or even export to different file formats.
REDCap (Sensitive/clinical data surveys)
- REDCap is a secure, web-based application for building and managing online surveys and databases
- Monash Health Translational Precinct (MHTP) is an institutional partner and a member of the REDCap Consortium
- The creation of user accounts in REDCap is managed centrally by the MHTP Administrator. Project managers are then able to allocate users to their projects once created