Resources and activities
Online survey resources
eSolutions provide advice and solutions
Survey privacy obligations https://www.monash.edu/esolutions/software/survey-privacy-obligations
Online surveys https://www.monash.edu/esolutions/software/online-surveys
Qualtrics Insight Platform (intermediate surveys) https://www.monash.edu/esolutions/software/qualtrics-insight-platform
- Qualtrics Insight Platform is currently licensed to Monash Australian entities only
- Qualtrics Insight Platform, makes it easy to capture, analyse and act on insights with a branded Monash experience to share with people within Monash and externally.
- You have access to over 100 different question types, embedded data, branching, display logic, quotas, email triggers, mobile and offline compatibility, randomisation, collaboration with other users and many more advanced features.
- Insight Platform offers real-time reporting that drives better informed business decisions with the ability to choose from over 30 different graph types, share real-time web reports, or even export to different file formats.
REDcap (Sensitive/clinical data surveys) https://www.monash.edu/esolutions/systems/access-and-use-systems#item-8
- REDCap is a secure, web-based application for building and managing online surveys and databases
- Monash Health Translational Precinct (MHTP) is an institutional partner and a member of the REDCap Consortium
- The creation of user accounts in REDCap is managed centrally by the MHTP Administrator. Project managers are then able to allocate users to their projects once created
This resource library contains links to relevant research data policy, procedures, strategy and guidance documents, workflows and templates, and tools developed by Monash University in building research data management capability.
All documents are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Public License, unless otherwise noted on the document.