The Library is your partner and collaborator. We contribute a range of resources, programs and activities to enhance teaching and facilitate student learning and employability skills development.
The Teaching Lifecycle tool can help connect you with tools, information and advice for your teaching, or you can browse our key services below.
Print and electronic resources for teaching
- Copyright compliant reading lists are created for academic units each year. Contact us to arrange a reading list for your unit.
- Locate and access the Library’s extensive print and online resources with Search. See our guides for advice on searching, and specialist databases.
- Borrow unlimited items for an initial 4 weeks. See full borrowing entitlements.
- Use the Document Delivery service to request material not available at Monash University.
- Consult with the appropriate subject librarian(s) to be involved with selecting new scholarly material for the collection.
- Online curriculum tools that might be useful for you
Information research and learning skills
- Developing resources and programs to build research, learning and employability skills in partnership with you, and delivering sessions that develop these skills within or parallel to curriculum
- Research and Learning Online resources that can be added to your Moodle page.
- Drop-in sessions with a Librarian or Learning Skills Adviser for your students at the Library
- Graduate research programs and resources
- Individual appointments for students who need intensive support. Students should first complete the Assignment Action Sheet
Consultations and training
- Make an appointment with your Faculty Contact Librarians or Learning Skills Advisers for expert advice at any stage.
- The Library's work is underpinned by our use of the Research Skills Development (RSD) Framework and associated the Work, Clinical and (new) Digital Skills Development Frameworks for the incorporation of skills within curricula- Find out more
- If a new or changed course is being offered – contact your Faculty Team Leader and complete a Library Impact statement - Word or PDF
- Gain practical advice on managing copyright from the Monash University Copyright Adviser: email@example.com