Librarians and Learning Skills Advisers
by faculty team
Update: COViD-19: Students who need help with their studies or assignments can drop-in completely online to get expert advice from a learning skills adviser or librarian.
Librarians and learning skills advisers work together in faculty teams.
- Art, Design and Architecture
- Business and Economics
- Information technology
- Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
by institutes and centres
Librarians provide advice on resources and research skills to staff of Monash's renowned Institutes and Centres
Librarians and learning skills advisers specialise in areas relevant to their campus.
- Caulfield Library
- Hargrave-Andrew Library (Clayton)
- Law Library (Clayton)
- Sir Louis Matheson Library (Clayton)
- Peninsula Library
- CL Butchers Pharmacy Library (Parkville)