RSD Applications at Monash
The Research Skill Development (RSD) framework (pdf 116kb) is being applied in:
- mapping research skills across curricula
- student skills survey (pre and post)
- skills audits (by unit, course, cohort)
- alignment of learning objectives of units and coursework
- design assessment rubrics
- improving student feedback.
From 2012, the Monash University Graduate Certificate in Higher Education includes an RSD unit.
The following video shows an example of collaboration in action between the Library and staff of the Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Scienes.