Course advice and Student Support

Course Advice

Undergraduate and postgraduate degrees

If you need assistance on course planning or with your enrolment, course advice is available from Monash Connect.

Submit an enquiry

Contact us at Monash Connect

Research degrees

Course advice is available from Building G, Room G2.13 (currently closed) or via email.

Counselling and Wellbeing

If you need support and advice, make sure you reach out to the Counselling Services on campus, or look at their webpage for other support services.