If you are a current MADA student and you do not expect to complete your course at the end of this year, you must re-enrol or apply for an intermission via the Web Enrolment System (WES).

For more information, see re-enrolment dates and details for:

If required, please see MADA Student Services for course advice during the re-enrolment period.

Course and unit advice

You can obtain course and unit advice from the following sources:

Whilst MADA Student Services will endeavour to provide assistance and advice, it is your responsibility to ensure that the units you select meet the degree regulations and requirements.


You can discontinue units via Web Enrolment System (WES). Before you discontinue, please be sure to check the penalties for discontinuing units.

You can discontinue your course via Web Enrolment System (WES) or by contacting MADA Student Services for an enrolment variation form. We recommend that you organise a course advice appointment with MADA Student Services to discuss all your options.

Failing a unit

If you have failed a unit that is required for your progression into the next semester, you will need to modify your enrolment - see invalidation of units.

You must use Web Enrolment System (WES) to change your enrolment. Please contact MADA Student Services if you need to clarify.

International students

All international students are required to enrol into a full time load (24 credit points in each semester) unless authorised by MADA Student Services. International students with less than 48 credit points remaining in the final year of their degree will be permitted to underload. The University must notify the department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) if you do not meet your student visa requirements.

Double Degree students

If you are undertaking a double degree course you must use Web Enrolment System (WES) to enrol in units for both degrees during the re-enrolment period. MADA Student Services will be able to guide you with the MADA component of the double degree; you will however need to contact the student services of the faculty that is responsible for the non-MADA component of your double degree if you need specific advice about progression and meeting the other faculty’s degree requirements.