The DIWire bender is capable of CNC path run operations using the supplied software Wireware 2.0. Like the machine, the software is easy to use and can assist in the creation of 2 dimensional bent forms. The Wire bender can bend a range of materials: stainless steel, high carbon steel, copper, brass and aluminium up to 3.2mm in diameter.
Click the tabs below for more information.
The wirebender must be booked whenever the machine & computer are in operation. All bookings for User Operated Equipment must be made using DFab's booing system Skedda
If you are unable to make a booking, this could be due to one of the following reasons...
- You are not a MADA staff member/ student
- You have not signed up to Skedda
- You are not signed in to your Skedda account
- You have not completed the annual General Access Induction Assessment
- You have exceeded the maximum daily / weekly booking quota
- You have not completed the appropriate trainin
If you would like to operate the D.I.Wire Plus from your own computer (mac/pc), please download the below software. Download Wireware 2.0