PhDs, Master of Design by Research, and Master of Fine Art all have compulsory coursework units which should normally be completed on the following schedule:
|Master of Design||Master of Fine Art||PhD|
* Unless previously completed at Monash. Completion of online modules, with pass/fail result.
Master of Arts
The Master of Arts at MADA has no formal coursework requirement. However, you may be required to undertake relevant coursework if deemed appropriate, following consultation with their supervisor and program director.
Enrolling in coursework
- Department of Design: Dr Jess Berry
- Department of Architecture: Dr Jason Crow
- Department of Fine Art: Dr Fiona Macdonald
- Womnijenka Djeembana: Ms Desiree Hernandez Ibinarriaga
Checking your enrolment
You cannot enrol in graduate coursework units via the Web Enrolment System (WES), but you can use WES to view your completed and currently enrolled units:
- Log on to WES
- Course Progression: Unofficial academic record
- View units for your current course