MADA PhD/Doctoral course requirements
- ADD5091 Research Methods 1 – Semester 1
- ADD5092 Research Methods 2 – Semester 2
- ADD6093 Research Documentation – Semester 1 of second year (full time equivalent: for part time candidates, this may be best undertaken in Semester1 of third calendar year)
- OHS1000 Occupational Health and Safety (unless completed previously at Monash)
- Confirmation at 12 months
- Progress Review at 24 months
- Final Review at 36 months
Research Integrity & Induction
All Graduate Research candidates are required to undertake three compulsory training modules:
- Faculty Induction
- Monash University Induction
- Research Integrity training
The Faculty Induction is completed when you first commence at MADA, and is organised by the MADA Graduate Research Office.
The remaining two modules are completed online via the myDevelopment system. These should be completed within the first month of your candidature.
They do not take long to complete (average approx. 45-60 minutes for both).
- Exegesis submission at 39 months
- Practice candidates only: Examination Exhibition at 41-42 months