Public Talk: Leading Change
In an extraordinary, unprecedented moment in Victoria each university school of architecture is headed by a female leader. What might this mean for the city and its future? Four women in architecture reflect on the opportunities and challenges facing our built environment. Presented by Parlour.
- Justine Clark, Parlour co-founder
- Professor Naomi Stead, Professor of Architecture in the Department of Architecture, Monash University
- Professor Julie Willis, Dean, Faculty of Architecture, Building and Planning, University of Melbourne
- Associate Professor Vivian Mitsogianni, Associate Dean, Architecture and Urban Design
- Associate Professor Ursula de Jong, Associate Head of School, Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment, Deakin University
This is an Auslan interpreted program. Supported by program patrons Maureen Wheeler AO and Tony Wheeler AO.