MADA Now: Fine Art Graduate Exhibition 2020/2021
Celebrate the results of our final-year fine art, visual arts, honours and art history and curating students in our annual graduate exhibition.
Wander through our studios and galleries and discover an incredible variety of work – everything from paintings, sculptures to ceramics, video and sound installations.
Launched online in December 2020, you are now invited to visit the exhibition at Caulfield Campus for a special 4-day exhibition viewing.
Visiting Covid Safe
- You are required to wear a fitted face mask that covers your nose and mouth at all times while on the Monash University campus. Please note that face shields on their own do not meet government requirements.
- The building is fitted with automatic sliding doors into the exhibition. This ensures a touch free experience when visiting our exhibitions.
- Due to space capacity limitations, you may have some delays to enter the buildings or certain rooms.
- Upon arrival at the exhibition, use your mobile phone to scan the QR code and follow the prompts, staff will be on hand to assist you.
- Guidance on how to proceed through the exhibition will be provided upon entry, as well as clearly signposted throughout the exhibition spaces.
- If you do not have a mobile phone, please leave your name and contact details with the staff at the entrance to the exhibition to support contact tracing.
- There is nothing in the exhibition that requires touching or physical interaction.
- Monash is undertaking enhanced cleaning of the Caulfield campus and hand sanitiser dispensers are available throughout the building.
- Please do not visit if you’re unwell, have experienced cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days, or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days. For further information about travel restrictions visit DHHS