Monash Art, Design and Architecture Workshop Tours
Experience what it’s like to be a Monash Art, Design and Architecture student.
Join our students and staff at Monash Art, Design and Architecture at Monash University's Caulfield campus for a tour of our state-of-the-art facilities and technical workshops. You'll explore the creative spaces where students learn to blend traditional methods of production with new and emerging technologies.
Experience our state-of-the-art facilities, such as:
- Digital fabrication workshop with 3D printers, laser-cutters and robotics
- Architecture and design studios
- Fine art studios such as screenprinting, digital photography and mixed media like drawing and painting
- Wood and metal workshops
You’ll also explore our contemporary art galleries, including the Monash University Museum of Art (MUMA).
- Tuesday 6 July
- Wednesday 7 July
- Tuesday 13 July
- Wednesday 14 July
- Thursday 15 July
Tours start at 11 am and run for one hour. Meet at Building G, Caulfield Campus. Location details are provided on the tickets.
Who can attend
- Secondary school students, especially those studying VCE.
- Parents and friends are also welcome.
The Monash Art, Design and Architecture Workshop Tours are free, but you must register to secure your place.