Monash Art, Design and Architecture Workshop Tours 2021
Experience what it’s like to be a Monash Art, Design and Architecture student.
Join our students and staff at Monash Art, Design and Architecture at Monash University's Caulfield campus for a tour of our state-of-the-art facilities and technical workshops. You'll explore the creative spaces where students learn to blend traditional methods of production with new and emerging technologies.
Experience our state-of-the-art facilities, such as:
- Digital fabrication workshop with 3D printers, laser-cutters and robotics
- Architecture and design studios
- Fine art studios such as screenprinting, digital photography and mixed media like drawing and painting
- Wood and metal workshops
You’ll also explore our contemporary art galleries, including the Monash University Museum of Art (MUMA).
This tour is a great way to help you prepare for Change of Preference and is essential for students interested in studying single or double degrees in Design, Fine Art, Art History and Curating or Architectural Design.
- Tuesday 14 December
- Wednesday 15 December
- Thursday 16 December
Tours start at 11 am and run for one hour. Meet at Building G, Caulfield Campus. Location details are provided on the tickets.
Who can attend
- Secondary school students, especially those studying VCE.
- Parents and friends are also welcome.
The Monash Art, Design and Architecture Workshop Tours are free, but you must register to secure your place.