Frequently Asked Questions about Translational Research
What topics are covered?
- Clinical trials, Good Clinical Practice, Bioethics
- Bioinformatics, Bioprocessing, Biobanking, Bioimaging
- Industry engagement, research commercialisation, new biomedical technologies, intellectual property
- Dissemination of translational research
Who are these courses for?
- Graduate Research students at either PhD or Masters level
- Scientists and clinicians
- R&D staff in public and private sectors
- International students enrolled through Monash University seeking to broaden their career options
How is the course delivered?
Courses will be delivered through a mix of on-campus and online components.
Can I get credit for completed units?
If you withdraw from the PhD having completed two units, you can choose to complete the remaining two units to earn a Graduate Certificate in Translational Research. Note, there is a cost for undertaking additional units.