30 November 2020
Monash Neuroscience Initiative Network (MNIN) is excited to be hosting the inaugural Monash ‘Neuroscience in a Flash’ Competition.
This competition is ...
9 December 2020
COVID-19 is a complex, highly infectious disease with a wide array of possible long-term and serious consequences for those infected. ...
Central Clinical School events
2020 Public events
- 9 Dec: COVID-19: What could happen next? Register
- 29 Oct: Epilepsy Public Lecture: Prof Terry O'Brien. See video
- 12 Aug: "From the Frontline: Clinical impacts of COVID-19" See video
School events (annual)
- 3MT thesis competition (22 May)
- Alfred Research Alliance Student Information evening (11 Aug). See program and video.
- Graduate research symposium (4 & 5 Nov)
For previous public events, see the CCS events archive