All welcome to Central Clinical School events
- 26 Apr: The Australian Revolution in Prostate Cancer Diagnosis - Public Lecture by A/Prof Jeremy Grummet
- 26 Jul: Thyroid cancer: towards a better paradigm - Public Lecture by Mr James Lee
- 30 Aug: Neuroscience launch
- 18 Oct: Central Clinical School Public Lecture: Professor Wendy Brown
- 7-9 Nov: Monash University 4th Translational Research Symposium.
- 1 Dec: D.S. Rosengarten Surgical Trainee Research Prize.
School (CCS) events
- 21 June: CCS 3MT thesis heat
- 2 Aug: AMREP student information evening
- 12 Nov: 2018 11th CCS graduate research symposium
Other event information
- For previous public events, see CCS public lectures & events
- CCS hosts several seminar series, see Seminar series.
Note re. Google-based calendar
- To search for items on this public calendar (rather than browse visually), add it to your own Google calendar, using the +Google icon at the bottom right hand corner of the calendar.
- If you don't have a Google calendar you will need to create a Google account.
- The different colours refer to different calendars: CCS events, Education & courses, postgraduate (HDR) events and Deadlines.