There are no upcoming events at this time.
Central Clinical School events
2020 Public events
- 29 Oct: Central Clinical School Public Lecture: Professor Terry O'Brien
- 12 Aug: "From the Frontline: Clinical impacts of COVID-19" See video
School events (annual)
- 3MT thesis competition (22 May)
- Alfred Research Alliance Student Information evening (11 Aug). See program and video.
- Graduate research symposium (8 Oct)
- Translational Research Symposium (7 Oct)
For previous public events, see the CCS events archive