5 August 2021
Career pathways - what are my post-PhD options?
Neuroscience@Monash are offering a workshop with external speakers for PhD students & Early & Mid Career Researchers.
15 October 2021
Monash-Alfred Surgical Research Forum
Surgical research forum: Showcasing the research activities of the Alfred Hospital Surgical Program and Honouring the Career of Associate Professor ...
29 October 2021
Public Lecture: ‘Thank you for asking’: Addressing consumer priorities in respir...
CCS's annual public lecture is on addressing consumer priorities in respiratory medicine research.
Central Clinical School events
2021 Public events
School events (annual)
- 3MT thesis competition (27 May)
- Alfred Research Alliance Student Information evening (11 Aug)
- Graduate research symposium (4 Oct)
- Translational Research symposium (12 July; biennially hosted by CCS)
- End of year presentation by Head of School via CCS intranet (10 Dec)
For previous public events, see the CCS events archive