All welcome to Central Clinical School events
- 7 March: Tissue engineering of skin for burns, and regenerative medicine for wound care - Public Lecture by Prof Steven Boyce
- 14 March: Brain Awareness Week Public Lecture: Dr Caroline Gurvich and A/Prof Joanne Fielding
- 21 June: Monash University 5th Translational Research Symposium
- 17 Oct: Central Clinical School Public Lecture: Professor Christopher Fairley
- 26 Apr: The Australian Revolution in Prostate Cancer Diagnosis - Public Lecture by A/Prof Jeremy Grummet
- 26 Jul: Thyroid cancer: towards a better paradigm - Public Lecture by Mr James Lee
- 30 Aug: Neuroscience launch
- 18 Oct: Central Clinical School Public Lecture: Professor Wendy Brown
- 7-9 Nov: Monash University 4th Translational Research Symposium.
- 1 Dec: D.S. Rosengarten Surgical Trainee Research Prize.
School (CCS) events
- 21 June: CCS 3MT thesis heat
- 2 Aug: AMREP student information evening
- 12 Nov: 2018 11th CCS graduate research symposium
Other event information
- For previous public events, see CCS public lectures & events
- CCS hosts several seminar series, see Seminar series.