13 October 2022
Myeloproliferative Neoplasms - towards precision medicine
Myeloproliferative neoplasms (MPNs) are a rare, difficult to treat group of blood cancers. Understanding the genetic lesions in MPNs can ...
20 October 2022
HER Centre Australia launch
You're invited to the launch of HER Centre Australia
Please join us at the HER Centre Australia launch to hear from ...
25 October 2022
Public Lecture on Dementia: Why does the brain age? What causes Dementia? What c...
Professor Velandai Srikanth will explore why the brain ages and what causes dementia. Importantly, what can we do about it?
Central Clinical School (CCS) events
2022 Public events
- 20 October: HER Australia Centre launch - Prof Jayashri Kulkarni, Head of Department of Psychiatry, Central Clinical School, will be launching the newly formed HER Australia Centre.
- 25 October: Public Lecture by Prof Velandai Srikanth - Why does the brain age? What causes Dementia? What can we do about it? Find out more and register
School events (annual)
- 3MT thesis competition (May/June)
- CGRSC and MGA Careers Expo (June) - An event organised by the CCS graduate research student committee (CGRSC) in collaboration
with Monash Graduate Association (MGA)
- Alfred Research Alliance Student Information evening (Aug)
- Graduate research symposium (Nov)
- Translational Research symposium (July)
- End of year presentation by Head of School via CCS intranet (Dec)
For previous public events, see the CCS events archive