7th Annual ANZSCDB Melbourne Cell and Developmental Biology Symposium
The Australia and New Zealand Society for Cell and Developmental Biology (ANZSCDB) supports Australian and New Zealand research in cell and developmental biology for senior and early career researchers, and students. See more about ANZSCDB.
In 2014, the Annual ANZSCDB symposium is being held in Melbourne, hosted by Monash University at the Alfred Medical Research and Education Precinct (AMREP). The symposium will showcase cutting edge cell and developmental biology research taking place in Melbourne, from both students and post-doctoral fellows, working on various aspects of cellular mechanisms, organism development, tissue/birth defects and regenerative medicine.
Left to right:
- Professor Emma Whitelaw Head of Department of Genetics, La Trobe University
- Professor Jane VisvaderJoint Division Head, Stem Cells and Cancer, WEHI
There will be monetary prizes for best talk ($250) and best poster ($150) in Student and Postdoc categories. There are also two prizes for ANZSCDB members only ($150 for best talk and $50 for best poster). See ANZSCDB Membership.
- Date: Wednesday, 5 November 2014
- Time: 9.00 am - 5.30 pm
- Venue: AMREP Lecture Theatre (see map), adjacent to the BakerIDI Institute at 75 Commercial Road (Google map "A"), Melbourne 3004, 200 metres east of the main Alfred Hospital entrance.
- Cost: Free
- Registration and abstract submission: RSVP by Friday 31 October for catering purposes (morning and afternoon tea, lunch all included)
- Program: Download (pdf, 700 kb)
- Enquiries: Dr Louise Cheng (email@example.com), Dr Seb Dworkin (Sebastian.Dworkin@monash.edu), Dr Jan Kaslin Jan.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flier (322 kb, pdf)
- Follow the Twitter hashtag #MCDB7
We would like to thank our sponsors for their generous support of this event.