CCS hosted seminar series
Enquiries for seminar series
Central Clinical School departments offer various seminar series. Please contact the coordinators involved for further information. AMREP also emails a weekly seminar notification on Fridays to the precinct. If you don't receive this and would like to, please contact Rebecca Erlich, email@example.com.
- Postgraduate milestone reviews
- Department of Immunology seminars
- Immunology Admin ph +61 3 9903 0713 em firstname.lastname@example.org. Seminars are usually held Wednesday 11.30-12.30 and a 'Cutting Edge' series on Thursday lunchtimes, 12.00-1.00 pm.
- Australian Centre for Blood Diseases (ACBD) seminars, journal clubs etc
- Nikki Kara ph +61 3 9903 0122 em email@example.com.
- ACBD/Department of Medicine seminars
- Monash Alfred Psychiatry research centre/Alfred Psychiatry Ground Rounds
- MAPrc PA +61 3 9076 6924 em firstname.lastname@example.org. Seminars are usually held 12.30-1.30 pm Mondays.
- Monash Infectious Diseases Society (MIDS)
- Ms Alison Haitana ph +61 3 9076 8491 em email@example.com.
- Early and Mid Career Researcher (ECR) events
For details of forthcoming seminars, see the CCS Events Calendar (link also at left).