About the Certification Programs
The Process of Gaining of Certification
Products and recipes can become Monash University Low FODMAP CertifiedTM by following this 5 step process:
1. To Apply: By completing an Application Form and submitting the form to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
2. To Qualify: Once qualified, a Consultancy Agreement will be released for signing. Our eligibility criteria can be found here.
3. Product Testing: For products, submit products for testing*.
Recipe Assessment: For recipes, send recipes in an electronic format for FODMAP assessment*. A report confirming FODMAP results will be sent to you upon completion of testing and assessment.
* Product testing / recipe assessment fees apply
4. Join the Program: A Licence Agreement* with Monash FODMAP will entitle you to:
- Use the Monash University Low FODMAP CertifiedTM icon and trademarks on product packaging, print media, in-store advertising, website and social media.
- List certified products in the Monash University Low FODMAP DietTM App.
- Use the Monash University Low FODMAP CertifiedTM icon and trademarks next to recipes.
* Licence fees apply
5. Launch: Your products or recipes are now ready to be officially launched as Monash University Low FODMAP CertifiedTM.
For a more comprehensive guide to the certification processes for products and recipes, please download the following two flyers:
Revenue generated from these programs fund further research into IBS and the low FODMAP diet.