Partnering with industry and recipe developers
Partnering with Industry and Recipe Developers to Benefit Consumers
There is a growing demand from consumers with IBS to be able to recognise food products and prepare meals at home that are low in FODMAPs.
A reliable certification program, like the Monash University Low FODMAP Certification Programs for Food and Beverage, and Recipes, provides consumers the confidence that what they eat is safe.
Benefits of Certification
Both industry and recipe developers, along with Monash, can support over 4 million Australians, 40 million Americans and many more worldwide who have IBS, and the prevalence is growing.
- Ability to provide suitable products and recipes to millions of consumers both nationally and internationally who are demanding low FODMAP food choices.
- Brand affiliation of products and recipes with Monash University - a world leader in IBS research and the low FODMAP diet.
- For certified food and beverage products, be listed in the number one medical app in the world - Monash University Low FODMAP DietTM App.
- Be able to display the Monash University Low FODMAP CertifiedTM icon and registered trademarks on product packaging, providing an opportunity to market certified products directly to consumers in stores and supermarkets, and next to certified recipes.
- Global exposure for Monash University Low FODMAP CertifiedTM products and recipes.
Marketing and Support
We will support you in marketing certified low FODMAP products and recipes to consumers via our app, website and social media pages, in addition to international exhibitions and conferences for both food and healthcare industries that we attend annually to promote the certification programs.
We also understand that marketing and promotional needs vary from brand to brand. This is why we will accommodate individual needs.
Applying for Certification
If you are interested in becoming a part of the Certification Programs, please check your eligibility first, then complete and email an Application Form to email@example.com and a member of our team will contact you.