2013 CCS Events Calendar
All welcome to Central Clinical School events
Forthcoming CCS events for 2013
- 30 October : CCS Public Lecture, being given by Professor Peter Gibson, Department of Gastroenterology, on 'Beating the Bloat: the FODMAP diet & IBS'
- 20 November : CCS Postgraduate Symposium, being given by CCS postgraduate students, and also featuring a "No-Bell Prize" competition for supervisors & lab heads.
For previous public events, see CCS public lectures & events
CCS hosts several seminar series, see Seminar series.
Note re Google-based calendar
- To search for items on this public calendar (rather than browse visually), add it to your own Google calendar, using the +Google icon at the bottom right hand corner of the calendar.
- If you don't have a Google calendar you will need to create a Google account.
- The different colours refer to three different calendars: CCS events, postgraduate (HDR) events and Deadlines.