Transcranial magnetic stimulation course
Topics that are covered include:
- Introduction to TMS
- Treatment of Major Depression: Evidence base
- Patient Selection
- Maintenance and Repeat Treatment
- Treatment of other disorders
- Practical Issues in TMS Use/TMS Equipment and Regulation
- Management of Side Effects/TMS Safety Considerations
- RMT Determination
- Provision of TMS Treatment
- Video-Based Online Assessment of RMT and/or TMS Treatment Provision Skills
What else can you expect?
- Course participants will also be offered the opportunity to attend a live online group Q&A session with Prof Fitzgerald.
- Online practical skill assessment of TMS treatment provision and/or the conduct of resting motor thresholds.
- Face-to-face assessments can be arranged for group bookings on site in Camberwell, Victoria if preferred to the online assessment.
- Individuals without access to TMS equipment can nominate to be placed on a list to be informed when a session has been scheduled that they can join.
More information is available at:
Training courses can be purchased here