The Eastern Health MS Service is recognised internationally as providing excellence in conducting clinical trials and provding care and support for people with MS. We are also in partnership with the MS Unit at Royal Melbourne Hospital and collaborate with them on a number of research studies.
We are currently involved in both pharmaceutical company sponsored clinical trials and non-pharmaceutical trials. These studies investigate various aspects of MS treatment and care.
The MS Service Team
- Associate Professor Helmut Butzkueven, Director, Eastern Health MS Service
- Dr Olga Skibina, MS Neurologist
- Dr Mark Marriott, MS Neurologist
- Ms Jodi Haartsen, MS Nurse Consultant
- Ms Louise Kurczycki, Clinical Nurse Consultant, Continence Specialist
- Ms Felicity Pearson, MS Study Co-ordinator
- Ms KJ Lazarus, MS Study Coordinator
For more information regarding our MS services and clinical trials, please contact Jodi Haartsen:
Ph: +61 3 9895 4914
Fax: +61 3 9899 9137