Welcome to the patient information page for Eastern Health Clinical School Breath Testing Centre. Here you will find the infomation you need to make an appointment, check the costs, see the latest information and learn more about the tests you will be having.
Please follow the links below to the information you are looking for:
- What is breath testing and how does it work?
- What types of breath tests are available?
- Can I do this test at home or work?
- I live in country Victoria or interstate, can I have a breath test with your centre?
- How to I book an appointment?
- What are the costs for these tests?
- Preparing for your sugar malabsorption breath test.
I have a question?
If you require further information, please contact our Breath Testing Centre:
Phone: (03) 9091 8827 (during business hours, Monday - Friday)
Fax: (03) 9899 9137