Hands on health programs have been designed to engage with under-represented communities in the health professions.
Application to participate in Hands on Health programs will consider whether students:
- are Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa
- are Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander
- are from asylum seeker or recent refugee background
- have no one in the family that has attended university
- are attending an Access Monash Partner School
- are considering studying health at university