Quality Supervision in Health and Human Services Course
This course will involve two key components (i) a short-course with (ii) an assessment component which encourages reflection in supervisory practice over time.
- Supervision course only
- Both the supervision course and assessment components
- Assessment component only (if you have already completed an equivalent supervision course)
Supervision short-course details
Examples of suitable courses are:
- Quality Supervision in Health and Human Services Course
- AUD$500, register below
- Supervision workshops for health and human services workers.
- This course if free for the Victorian Health and Human Services workforce until April-2021 (limited places available)
After participation in the short-courses above (or equivalent) participants will complete the assessment component detailed above.
- AUD$750, register below
|26 April 2021 – 3 September 2021|
|9 August 2021 – 17 December 2021|
Upon successful completion of the course and assessment components you can apply for 6 credit points of credit for the Graduate Certificate in Health Professional Education or the Graduate Certificate in Clinical Simulation.