Quality Supervision in Health and Human Services Course
This course will involve two key components (i) a short-course with (ii) an assessment component which encourages reflection in supervisory practice over time.
- Supervision course only
- Both the supervision course and assessment components
- Assessment component only (if you have already completed an equivalent supervision course)
Supervision short-course details
Examples of suitable courses are:
- Quality Supervision in Health and Human Services Course
- AUD$500, details to be advised
- Supervision workshops for health and human services workers.
- This course if free for the Victorian Health and Human Services workforce until mid-2021
After participation in the short-courses above (or equivalent) participants will complete the assessment component detailed above.
Cost for assessment component is AUD$750
Assessment Cohort date
|Evidence of completion of workshops listed above||14 September 2020 – 29 January 2021|
Upon successful completion of the course and assessment components you can apply for 6 credit points of credit for the Graduate Certificate in Health Professional Education or the Graduate Certificate in Clinical Simulation.