VCE Health and Human Development Revision Lecture
- 4 October 2019 at 12:00 pm – 2:30 pm
- South One Lecture Theatre, 43 Rainforest Walk, Clayton Campus, Monash University
- Register here:
- Education; Medicine; Psychological Sciences
We are pleased to announce we will be running our VCE revision lectures in the October school holidays for students undertaking units 3 and 4 in Health & Human Development and/or Psychology. This year we are offering a limited number of free tickets on a first-in, first-served basis so please register above and come along to get some great insights and notes to help review and prepare for your final exams.
A few things you need to know:
- Once you complete the online registration, your ticket will be emailed to you from Access Education (not Monash University). You must bring it on the day in order to gain access to the lecture.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the lecture starting.
- Walking from the bus stop/car park to the lecture theatre could take up to 10 minutes, so please allow yourself extra time.
- Nearest drop-off point is here. It is not a stopping/parking zone (drop-off/pick-up only).
- You must park in casual/ticketed areas and purchase a parking ticket to display on your dash. The nearest casual parking is along Scenic Boulevard, or you can also park on the ground level of the N1 Multi-level. Please see our website for full parking information, as well as here for free parking rules after 4pm.
- There are lots of restaurants and takeaways at the Clayton Campus, you can either bring your own lunch or purchase something from the shops at campus centre.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org