2016 Dean’s Awards for Excellence
The talent and dedication of outstanding members of the Faculty are recognised through the Dean’s Awards for Excellence.
Nominations were received in a number of categories, including excellence in Research, Education and Administration. Special commendation to all award participants on the high standard of the applications submitted.
Awards were officially presented by Professor Ross Coppel, Deputy Dean and Director of Research at the Faculty Executive meeting on Monday 1 August 2016.
Congratulations to all award recipients.
Dean’s Award for Excellence in Research Impact (Economic and Social Impact):
- Professor Peter Gibson, Dr Jane Muir & the FODMAP team, Department of Gastroenterology, Central Clinical School.
Dean’s Award for Excellence in Research (Early Career):
- Dr Janette Tong, School of Psychological Sciences.
Dean’s Award for Excellence in Education (Quality of Teaching):
- Dr Julia Choate, Department of Physiology.
Dean’s Award for Excellence in Education (Innovation in Teaching):
- Ms Kristal Lee, Department of Medical Imaging and Radiation Sciences.
- Dr Michael Larson, Ms Eloise Perini, Ms Leah Braganza & the GDP team, School of Psychological Sciences.
Dean’s Award for Excellence in Administration:
- Ms Leanne Sultana, School of Biomedical Sciences.
- Ms Melissa Edwards, School of Clinical Sciences, Monash Health.