Where can I attend a NHET-Sim workshop?
- NHET-Sim workshops are offered all over Australia.
- View upcoming workshops by calendar or by location to find a workshop at a convenient time and location near you.
How long is a workshop?
- Module C2 is a one-day workshop.All other modules (S2, S3, S4, S5, S6, S9, S10 and S12) have half-day workshops.
How much do I pay to attend a workshop?
- The fee schedule depends on the facility.
- NHET-Sim recommends fees at $550 including GST for module C2 (full day) and $275 including GST for all other modules (half day).
What do I need to do before attending a workshop?
- You must enrol and complete the online learning before attending the workshop.
Do I receive a certificate?
- You will need to attend a workshop and complete the online module on moodle to receive a certificate. Online modules will have to be completed before attending the workshop. When participants have completed the online component and workshop attendance has been officially marked off, participants will be able to generate their own certificate online.
Anything else I need to know?
- It is assumed that participants who attend workshops for elective modules have completed core modules C1 and C2. It is strongly recommended that participants complete the C1 and C2 core modules prior to attending workshops that focus on elective modules. At minimum, participants should complete the e-learning content for the core modules.
- Contact the NHET-Sim office at email@example.com with any queries.