About our partner stakeholders
The Gippsland and North West Victorian Regional Training Hubs are Commonwealth funded programs managed by Monash Rural Health. Each Hub is based in and responsible for their local regional areas at Monash University clinical training sites in Gippsland, Bendigo and Mildura.
The Hubs both have close links with the local health services and regional communities. We meet regularly with:
- our local health services
- Federal Department of Health
- Victorian Department of Health and Human Services
- Rural Workforce Agency Victoria (RWAV)
- Australian Medical Association (AMA Federal)
- Australian Medical Association Victoria (AMA Vic)
- Murray City Country Coast (MCCC) GP Training
- Postgraduate Medical Council of Victoria (PMCV)
- EV GP Training
- Gippsland Primary Health Network
- Murray Primary Health Network
If you’d like to have a say, fill out our short stakeholder survey.
The North West Victorian Hub is convening a stakeholder advisory committee representing the local students and junior doctors as well as organisations involved in managing, leading and supporting training pathways. More to follow soon. Subscribe to our e-news to keep abreast of this.