The opportunity to perform cutting-edge bioscientific research in a teaching hospital context, where you'll have contact with clinical researchers, clinicians and other health workers is a unique one. Department of Paediatrics, School of Clinical Sciences at Monash Health has many opportunities for research at Masters and PhD levels.
If you're a medical, science or biomedical science student seeking your first experience of postgraduate research, masters with us is perfect for you. A masters also forms an excellent basis for subsequent PhD research.
The PhD program is large, well established and highly successful.
Areas of research
- Clinical Paediatric Sleep Research
- Interventional Immunology in Neonatal Diseases
- Infant and Child Health
- Neonatal Brain Protection
- Paediatric Gastroenterology
- Paediatric Haematology - Oncology and Children’s Cancer Centre
- Paediatric Surgery and Surgical Simulation
- Respiratory Control
Find out more about available student research projects 3.51MB Pdf.