Future and Current Student Information
- Bachelor of Nutrition Science
- Bachelor of Nutrition Science FAQ
- Bachelor of Nutrition (Honours)
- Internal transfers
- Bachelor of Nutrition and Dietetics (Honours)
- Due to the Master of Dietetics commencing in 2015, the Bachelor of Nutrition & Dietetics (Honours) degree will not have any intake of students from 2016. From 2016, you can gain a dietetic qualification by completing the Bachelor of Nutrition Science, then Master of Dietetics. This will have a duration of 4.5 years.
- Master of Dietetics
- Master of Dietetics Supplementary Information Form - Applicants only
- Master of Dietetics FAQ
Immunisation and Infection Risk
If you are undertaking clinical placements within a Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences course, you must comply with procedures to minimise the risk of cross-infection of communicable diseases during your training. Compliance with these procedures can take time, so once you have accepted a place in the course, we recommend that you start the process in readiness for clinical placements. First year Nutrition and Dietetics students at Clayton must read the Faculty’s Immunisation and Infection Risk documents.