GMP Cell Manufacturing
This two-week comprehensive practical course covers critical aspects of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) cell manufacturing to international industry standards. You will be trained using protocols, reagents and devices that represent best practices in the cell manufacturing industry. Includes practical, face-to-face and online components.
The course is designed for training entry-level GMP cell manufacturing production scientists. Minimum pre-requisite for this course is a diploma in medical laboratory science or equivalent, and basic understanding of cell culture is essential. Also suitable for BSc and BBiomedSc graduates. Maximum 20 participants per intake.
- GMP Basics
- Quality Management Basics
- Cleanroom etiquette
- Aseptic cell culture
- Quality Control Testing of cells
Early-bird: $4000 AUD (
6th October 2019 Extended: 20th Oct 2019)
Normal rate: $5000 AUD
$500 discount for Cell Therapies, Monash University and Hudson Institute staff and students. Contact us for the discount code!
Want us to update you about the course?
If you would like to see the course program before registering, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- A/Prof Rebecca Lim (profile) – Leader, Regenerative Medicine and Cellular Therapies, Monash University & Deputy Centre Head, The Ritchie Centre, Hudson Institute of Medical Research.
- Dr Mirja Krause – Research Fellow & Production Manager, Gene and Cell Therapies, Hudson Institute of Medical Research
- Dr Gordon McPhee – Cell Therapies Platform Manager, MHTP Translational Research Facility
- Dr Wendy Fleming – Production Manager, Cell Therapies Pty Ltd
- Tanya Bianchi-Rossi – Cell Therapy Specialist, Cell Therapies Pty Ltd
- Victor Dislakis – Product Manager - Bluechiip Ltd
- Dr Jimmy Leong – Technical Sales Specialist - Stem Cells and Cell Biology (Australasia), Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Sandy Kuligowski – Senior Manager, Regulatory Affairs, Thermo Fisher Scientific (USA)
- Dr Zlatibor Velickvic – Production manager at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, NSW, Australia
- David James – CEO, Scinogy Pty Ltd