Prato Masterclass in Gynaecology
A two-day intensive Masterclass in Gynaecology led by expert clinicians. Limited places will ensure many opportunities for one-on-one conversations between speakers and participants. Let’s talk about evidence-based care!
Join us and get ready for a great educational meeting and to appreciate an amazing food experience and the gorgeous region of Florence, Italy!
14–15 September 2020
Our expert speakers
Australian Faculty (confirmed)
- Professor Beverley Vollenhoven – Monash University
- Professor Ben Mol – Monash University
- Assoc Prof Jim Tsaltas – Monash University
- Professor Luk Rombatus– Monash University
- Assoc Prof Anna Rosemilia – Monash University
International Faculty (confirmed)
- Professor Dirk Timmerman – Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium
- Professor Marlies Bongers – Maastricht University, the Netherlands
- Professor Fernandez Hervé – Hôpital Bicêtre, France
- Professor Andrew Horne – The University of Edinburgh, UK
- Professor Paolo Vercellini – University of Milan, Italy
- Professor Mario Malzoni – Center for Advanced Endoscopic Gynecologic Surgery, Italy
Who should participate?
Obstetric and Gynaecology Specialists, and Specialist-in-training.
Program – Selected topics
- Algorithm on the ovarian mass
- Surgery challenges of the residual ovary
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Heavy menstrual bleeding
- Surgical solutions
- Medical Management
- What the Mesh?!
- Birth trauma
Early bird rates (Save up to $350 AUD by registering before 14 July 2020)
- Specialist: $1,200 AUD (~€750)
- Specialist-in-training: $1000 AUD (~€620)
Standard rates (After 14 July 2020)
- Specialist: $1550 AUD (~€950)
- Specialist-in-training: $1350 AUD (~€820)
*Euro rates will vary with the exchange rate.
Registration cost includes a master class dinner on Monday 14th September 2020
- Dinner for additional guests: $120 per guest