Prato Masterclass in Gynaecology
We are aware of the uncertainty around travel arrangements and health concerns due to COVID-19. At the moment, we are still hoping to go ahead with this Masterclass as planned in Prato, Italy (14 & 15 September 2020).
We are constantly monitoring this situation and changing circumstances, such government and institutional travel advice and restrictions, could force us to reconsider this decision.
This website will be updated regularly and the full program is available on the flyer. In the meantime, please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our thoughts are very much with our colleagues in Italy at the moment.
Short Courses Organising Committee, 12th March 2020
A two-day intensive Masterclass in Gynaecology led by expert clinicians. Limited places will ensure many opportunities for one-on-one conversations between speakers and participants. Let’s talk about evidence-based care!
Join us and get ready for a great educational meeting and to appreciate an amazing food experience and the gorgeous region of Florence, Italy!
14–15 September 2020
Australian Faculty (confirmed)
- Professor Beverley Vollenhoven – Monash University, Australia
- Assoc Prof Jim Tsaltas – Monash University, Australia
- Professor Ben Mol – Monash University, Australia
- Professor Luk Rombauts – Monash University, Australia
- Assoc Prof Anna Rosamilia – Monash University, Australia
- Dr Stuart Salfinger – President, Australasian Gynaecological Endoscopy & Surgery Society (AGES)
International Faculty (confirmed)
- Professor Dirk Timmerman – Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium
- Professor Marlies Bongers – Maastricht University, Netherlands
- Professor Hervé Fernandez – Hôpital Bicêtre, France
- Professor Andrew Horne – The University of Edinburgh, UK
- Professor Paolo Vercellini – Università degli Studi di Milano, Italy
- Professor Mario Malzoni – Center for Advanced Endoscopic Gynecologic Surgery, Italy
- Prof Stefano Salvatore – San Raffaele Hospital Milan, Italy & Past-President, European Urogynaecological Association
- Dr Paivi Karjalainen – Central Finland Central Hospital, Finland
- Dr Jackie Maybin – University of Edinburgh, UK
Who should participate?
Obstetric and Gynaecology Specialists, and Specialist-in-training.
The full program will be published soon!
- Defining the Research Agenda for Endometriosis
- The ovary
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Birth Trauma
- Pelvic floor disorders
- Ectopic pregnancy
Early bird rates (Save up to $350 AUD by registering before 14 July 2020)
- Specialist: $1,200 AUD (~€750)
- Specialist-in-training: $1000 AUD (~€620)
Standard rates (After 14 July 2020)
- Specialist: $1550 AUD (~€950)
- Specialist-in-training: $1350 AUD (~€820)
*Euro rates will vary with the exchange rate.
Registration cost includes a master class dinner on Monday 14th September 2020
- Dinner for additional guests: $120 per guest
- Payable at registration