Completed Research Projects
- The help-seeking experiences of men in Australia with testicular cancer: A qualitative pilot study.
- Intention to perform FOBT: The impact of vicarious experience, knowledge, self-efficacy and engagement in health maintenance behaviours.
- Psychological adjustment, dyadic adjustment, threat appraisal and coping style of patients treated for localised prostate cancer and their partners: Long-term outcomes.
- Erectile function and quality of life among brachytherapy and prostatectomy patients.
- Refining stages of change for smoking cessation.
- The role of optimism in recovery from breast cancer treatment in Singapore.
- The effectiveness of message framing in promoting testicular self-examination.
- The impact of attribution in promoting testicular self-examination.
- The impact of erectile dysfunction on health related quality of life across life stages.
- The influence of health related hardiness and optimism on the health related quality of life among men with urinary incontinence.
- Psychological distress in women diagnosed with ovarian cancer in Australia.
- The relationship between health-related quality of life of urinary and sexual function levels among men treated for localised prostate cancer.