Current student research
Current Student Research projects available at Southern Synergy
- Investigating mental health & wellbeing in the growing population of older people aged 65+yrs: epidemiological cohort study
- A comparative examination of the mental health needs of refugees and asylum seekers
- Implementing recovery oriented mental health practices in the PULSAR intervention: A mixed-methods investigation of barriers and enablers in primary care settings
- Medicare services for mental health care: An examination of horizontal and vertical comprehensiveness
- Mental health and Recovery-Oriented Practice: Are consumers' experiences of recovery aligned with recovery oriented practice across mental health service sectors?
- Cross-sectional and longitudinal nature of refugees’ mental health issues in a large Australian cohort