The ESPRESSO-P Study
This trial will investigate if we can improve physical performance, muscle strength and balance in older adults with age-related muscle weakness and obesity, with a novel exercise program
Benefits to you
- Participation in a home-based exercised exercise program, a free health check-up that includes blood and physical performance tests, bone density and body composition scans.
- 2x 3-hour appointment at MHTP involving; breakfast, blood tests, questionnaires, anthropometric measurements, physical performance tests, bone density and body composition scans.
- Up to 7 1-hour home visits where the home-based exercise program will be taught.
- Daily 10-minute load-bearing exercises.
- BMI ≥ 30kg/m2
- Aged 60 years or older
- Able to walk 400m unaided
For further enquiries please contact email@example.com