The Osteo-Dev Study
This study is currently not recruiting participants.
This trial will investigate whether high intensity or high impact exercise is better for the bones.
Benefits to you
- Personalised exercise program, designed for you
- Health check-up including blood tests, bone density and body composition assessment
- 2 x 3hr appointments at MHTP involving; blood tests, breakfast , questionnaires, bone and muscle Imaging, exercise Instruction Session
- 2 x 1hr appointments at MHTP involving physical function and strength tests, along with exercise session instructions
- 3-7 Exercise sessions per week, increasing over the period
You may be eligibile if you
- are a female
- are post-menopausal
- have osteopenia or osteoporosis
- have a BMI ≤ 30kg/m2
For further enquiries please contact email@example.com