Dr White is a Senior Research Fellow in the Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences, Monash University. He is a clinical cardiologist, whose research passion lies at the intersection of molecular & cell biology and clinical cardiology.
- spontaneous coronary artery dissection, with a promising candidate gene F11R to be investigated further.
- pluripotent stem cells, organoids, and attempts at regeneration of cardiac tissue
- the genetics of myocardial infarction and coronary artery disease,
- rapid advances in DNA sequencing and DNA editing technologies such as CRISPR, and
- coronary artery disease in general, in particular instability of coronary plaques.
Find out more about Dr Anthony White.