Graduate Entry Medicine - applications for 2018
To be eligible to apply for Graduate Entry Medicine in 2018 for 2019 entry you must:
- have completed or be in the process of completing a Monash University degree in one of the following:
- Bachelor of Biomedical Science (including double degrees)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Honours)
- *Bachelor of Science with specified units (see list below).
- have maintained or achieved a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of at least 70; and
- be on track to course complete at the end of 2018.
Applicants will be ranked for interview based on their achieved WAM across all units completed in the most relevant undergraduate degree *.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend a Multiple Mini Interview (MMI) and Situational Judgement Test (SJT), which will take place at Churchill campus in September. Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend via email and will be required to self-select their time via an online system. It is applicants' responsibility to check their emails and follow the instructions provided.
*A minimum of 5 of the following units must be completed within the Bachelor of Science degree to be eligible for Graduate Entry Medicine:
- BCH2011: Structure and function of cellular biomolecules;
- BCH2022: Metabolic basis of human diseases;
- DEV2011: Early human development from cells to tissues;
- DEV2022: Principles of organ and body design;
- GEN2052: Genomics and population genetics;
- IMM2011: Basic Immunology: The body’s defense system;
- IMM2022: Immunology in health and disease;
- MIC2011: Introduction to microbiology and microbial biotechnology;
- MIC2022: Microbes of health and disease;
- MCB2011: Molecular Biology: Genes and their expression;
- MCB2022: Molecular biology: gene technology and its application;
- PHA2022: Drugs and society;
- PHY2011: Neuroscience of sensory and control systems in the body;
- PHY2032: Endocrine control systems;
- PHY2042: Body systems physiology.
* Please note the process is currently under review and will be subject to change
For further information, contact 1800 MONASH (1800 666 274) or email email@example.com