Advanced Life Support, Ambulance Victoria
- B. Biomedical Science (majoring in pharmacology) and a Diploma ofLanguages (German).
- Honours project with the School of Languages, including a 6-monthscholarship to live and study in Berlin at the Freie Universität Berlin.
- B. Emergency Health (Paramedic), at Monash Peninsula campus – whereI have now returned to on the teaching side.
After7 years of formal study, I’ve been fortunate in my education leading me tofurther opportunities, which have included:
- Private work as part of the team servicing the horseracing meetsaround Victoria;
- Training the MFB and CFA recruits as part of their EMR program,and;
- Becoming a sessional teaching associate for the paramedicundergraduate course where I studied
I’vereally enjoyed the journey so far – long as it was – and look forward to seeingwhere my training will take me and the challenges that teaching will bring.