Ms Elizabeth Knightbridge
Lecturer, Occupational Therapy
M.Ass&Eval, GradDip(ChDev), BAppSc(OT)
Telephone: +61 3 9904 4266
Facsimile: +61 3 9904 4812
Role in Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Occupational Therapy) Lincoln Institute
- Graduate Diploma, Child Development, Institute of Child Development, University of Melbourne
- Masters of Assessment and Evaluation, Faculty of Education, University of Melbourne.
- Emerging population centred occupational therapy
- Evaluating the effectiveness of teaching and learning approaches to enhance transformative learning
- Experiential learning within practice education fieldwork.
- Reflective practice and continuing professional development
- Child and youth occupational engagement