Ms Jo-anne Corbett
Lecturer, PTY1022 Unit Coordinator
BAppSc (Physiotherapy) (Hons)
Telephone: +61 3 9904 4138
Fax: +61 3 9904 4812
Jo is clinical experience as a generalist physiotherapist with a strong interest in all areas of rehabilitation and geriatrics. Jo has combined her clinical role with her Monash educator role since 2008.
Jo has a strong interest in educational research particularly in the areas of practical skills development and physiotherapy student workforce preparation.
- PTY1022 Unit coordinator
- Lecturer in Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
- Lecturer & Facilitator in Applied Anatomy for BPT (Hons) Years 1-3
- Lecturer, CBL and Physiotherapy Practical Skills facilitator within first year units
- Educational research projects aimed at evaluating the impact of teaching methods within the undergraduate physiotherapy course
- Use of peer-peer feedback in undergraduate teaching.