- Saker P, Farrell MJ, Egan GF, McKinley MJ, Denton DA. The influence of anterior midcingulate cortex on drinking behaviour during thirst and following satiation, Proc Natl Acad Sci, 2018 115(4):786-791
- Sung S, Vijiaratnam N, Chi Chan DW, Farrell M, Evans AH. Pain sensitivity in Parkinson’s disease: Systematic review and meta-analysis, Parkinsonism Relat Disord, 2018 48:17-27
- Biabanimoghadam M, Aminitehrani M, Zoghi M, Farrell MJ, Egan GF, Jaberzadeh S. The minimal number of TMS trials required for reliable assessment of corticospinal excitability, short interval intracortical inhibition, and intracortical facilitation, Neurosci Lett 2018 674:94-100
- Cole LJ, Bennell KL, Bryant C, Keefe F, Moseley L, Hodges P, Farrell MJ. Determining brain mechanisms that underpin analgesia induced by the use of pain coping skills, Pain Med, E-pub 16/02/2018
- Biabani M, Aminitehrani M, Zoghi M, Farrell MJ, Egan GF, Jaberzadeh S. The effects of transcranial direct current stimulation on short-interval intracortical inhibition and intracortical facilitation: a systematic review and meta-analysis, Rev Neurosci, 2018 29(1):99-114
- Dissanayaka TD, Zoghi M, Farrell MJ, Egan GF, Jaberzadeh S. Sham transcranial electrical stimulation and its effect on corticospinal excitability: a systematic review and meta-analysis, Rev Neurosci, 2018 29(2):223-232
- Loiacono C, Bethune M, Schneider ME, Lombardo P. Improving precision of second trimester biometry. Australasian Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine. 2018 in press.
- Mrocki MM, Nguyen VB, Lombardo P, Sutherland MR, Bensley JB, Nitsos I, Allison BJ, Harding R, De Matteo R, Schneider M, Polglase G, Black J. Moderate preterm birth impacts right ventricular structure and function and pulmonary artery blood flow in adult sheep. Journal of Physiology 2018 (in press)
- Kelly L, Sutherland T, Dimmock M, Iles L, O’Donnell C. Reliability of region of interest calculations in the right atrium on post-mortem CT. Journal of Forensic Radiology and Imaging 2018 (in press)
- McInerney J, Lees A. Values exchange: using online technology to raise awareness of values and ethics in radiography education. Journal of Medical radiation Sciences 2018 (in press).
- Robinson D, Lee S, Marks P, Schneider ME. Ultrasound determination of the femoral head-neck alpha angle. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology 2018; 44 (2): 495-501..
- Farrell MJ, Cole LJ. Central pathophysiology of dementia and pain, in S. Lautenbacher, S.J. Gibson, (eds.) Pain in Dementia, IASP Press, Seattle, (2017) 55-70.
- Driessen AK, McGovern AE, Narula M, Yang,SK, Keller J, Farrell MJ, Mazzone SB. Central mechanisms of airway sensation and cough hypersensitivity, Pulm Pharmacol Ther, 2017 47:9-15
- Alahmari DM, Skiold B, Barton SK, Nitsos I, McDonald C, Miller SL, Zahra V, Galinsky R, Wu Q, Farrell MJ, Moss TJ, Hooper SB, Pearson JT, Polglase GR. Diffusion tensor imaging colour mapping threshold for identification of ventilation-induced brain injury after intrauterine inflammation in preterm lambs, Front Pediatr, 2017 5:70 doi: 10.3389/fped.2017.00070
- Dissanayaka TD, Zoghi M, Farrell MJ, Egan GF, Jaberzadeh S. Does transcranial electrical stimulation enhance corticospinal excitability of the motor cortex in healthy individuals? A systematic review and meta-analysis, Eur J Neurosci, 2017 46(4):1968-1990
- Alahmari DM, Barton SK, Galinsky R, Nitsos I, Atik A, Farrell MJ, Pearson JT, Polglase GR. Correlation between diffusion tensor imaging and histological brain injury in ventilated preterm lambs, Imaging in Medicine, 2017 9(3):67-76
- McGovern AE, Ajayi IE, Farrell MJ, Mazzone SB. A neuroanatomical framework for central modulation of respiratory sensory processing and cough by the periaqueductal grey, J Thorac Dis, 2017 9(10):4098-4107
- Biabani M, Farrell MJ, Egan GF, Zoghi M, Jaberzadeh S. Crossover design in transcranial direct current stimulation studies on motor learning: Potential pitfalls and difficulties in interpretation of findings, Rev Neurosci, E-pub 11/12/2017
- Alahmari DM, Barton SK, Galinsky R, Nitsos I, Atik A, Farrell MJ, Pearson JT, Polglase GR. Diffusion tensor imaging detects ventilation-induced injury in preterm lambs, PLoS One, 2017 12(12) :e0188737
- Pang, E. P. P., Knight, K., Baird, M., & Tuan, J. K. L. (2017). Inter- and intra-observer variation of patient setup shifts derived using the 4D TPUS Clarity system for prostate radiotherapy. Biomedical Physics and Engineering Express, 3 (2), . DOI: 10.1088/2057-1976/aa63fb
- Pang, R. P. P., Knight, K., Baird, M., Loh, J. M. Q., Boo, A. H. S., & Tuan, J. K. L. (2017). A comparison of interfraction setup error, patient comfort, and therapist acceptance for 2 different prostate radiation therapy immobilization devices. Advances in Radiation Oncology, 2 (2), 125-131. DOI: 10.1016/j.adro.2017.02.001
- Williams, I., Schliephake, K., Heinrich, L.M., & Baird, M.A. (2017). Integrating Science and Practice (iSAP): An Interactive Case-Based Clinical Decision-Making Radiography Training Program. MedEdPublish, 1-10. DOI: https://doi.org/10.15694/mep.2017.000065McConnell JR., Baird MA (2017) Could musculo-skeletal radiograph interpretation by radiographers be a source of support to Australian medical interns: A quantitative evaluation. Radiography 23, 321-329 DOI
- Pettit J, Hodgson Y, Williams I. Radiography students’ and recent graduates’ perceptions of skills they acquire during their undergraduate degree programme. Focus on Health Professional Education (2017), 18 (3): 17-30.
- Brennan S, Watson D, Rudd D, Schneider M, Kandasamy Y. The renal parenchyma – evaluation of a novel ultrasound measurement to assess fetal renal development: Protocol for an observational longitudinal study. BMJ Open 2017 (in press).
- Prakash A, Brukner P, Entwisle T, Schneider M, Connell DA. Connective Tissue Injury in Calf Muscle Tears and Return to Play: MRI Correlation. (2017) British Journal of Sports Medicine (in press).
- Brennan S, Watson D, Rudd D, Schneider M, Kandasamy Y. Evaluation of fetal kidney growth using ultrasound: A systematic review. (2017) European Journal of Radiology (in press).
- LimJoon D, Lim A, Schneider M, Hiew CY, Lawrentschuk N, Sengupta S, Faroudi F, Jenkins T, Angus D, Wada M, Chao M, Khoo V. Prostate cancer post-prostatectomy radiotherapy: CT vs MRI for vesiculo-urethral anastomosis target delineation. (2017) Radiotherapy Oncology (in press)
- Dimmock M, et al The Applicability of Dual-Energy Computed Tomography (DECT) in Forensic odontology – A Review (2017). Journal of Forensic Radiology and Imaging (in press)
- Robinson D, Marks P, Lee S, Schneider M. 2017 Ultrasound screening for adverse local tissue reaction after hip arthroplasty. Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology in press
- Singh, N., Mohacsy, A., Connell, D.A., Schneider, M.E. A snapshot of patients' awareness of radiation dose and risks associated with medical imaging examinations at an Australian radiology clinic (2017) Radiography, 23 (2), pp. 94-102.
- Pang EPP, Knight K, Baird M, Loh JMQ, Chen ETY, Low GK, Yap CCC, Boo AHS, Tuan JKL. TPUS vs CBCT: comparison of daily inter-modality derived setup shifts for prostate radiotherapy. Radiother Oncol 2017;123:S86.
- Lalzad A, Wong F, Schneider ME. 2017 Neonatal Cranial ultrasound: Are current safety guidelines appropriate? Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology 43 (3): 553-560.
- Farquharson S, Tournier J-D, Mandelstam S, Burgess R, Schneider M, Berkovic SF, Scheffer IE, Jackson G, Connelly A. 2016. Whole brain diffusion MRI Tractography reveals microanatomical features of abnormal fibre structures in patients with nodular heterotopia. Radiology 281 (3): 896-906
1. Ang, EC, Roberston, AF, Malara, FA, O'Shea, T, Roebert, JD, Schneider, ME & Rotstein, AH 2016, 'Diagnostic accuracy of 3-T magnetic resonance imaging with 3D T1 VIBE versus computer tomography in pars stress fracture of the lumbar spine' Skeletal Radiology, vol 45, no. 11, pp. 1533-1540. DOI: 10.1007/s00256-016-2475-7
2. Brukner, P & Connell, DA 2016, ''Serious thigh muscle strains': Beware the intramuscular tendon which plays an important role in difficult hamstring and quadriceps muscle strains' British Journal of Sports Medicine, vol 50, no. 4, pp. 205 - 208. DOI: 10.1136/bjsports-2015-095136
3. Pham, DJ, Hardcastle, N, Foroudi, F, Kron, T, Bressel, M, Hilder, B, Chesson, B, Oates, RW, Montgomery, R, Ball, DL & Siva, S 2016, 'A Multidisciplinary Evaluation of a Web-based eLearning Training Programme for SAFRON II (TROG 13.01): a Multicentre Randomised Study of Stereotactic Radiotherapy for Lung Metastases' Clinical Oncology, vol 28, no. 9, pp. 101-108. DOI: 10.1016/j.clon.2016.03.005
4. Ooi, C-C, Richards, PJ, Maffulli, N, Ede, D, Schneider, ME, Connell, DA, Morrissey, D & Malliaras, P 2016, 'A soft patellar tendon on ultrasound elastography is associated with pain and functional deficit in volleyball players' Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport, vol 19, no. 5, pp. 373 - 378. DOI: 10.1016/j.jsams.2015.06.003
5. Wong, WHE & Maller, JJ 2016, 'Arterial Spin Labeling Techniques 2009 - 2014' Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Sciences, vol 47, no. 1, pp. 98 - 107. DOI: 10.1016/j.jmir.2015.08.002
6. Everitt, SJ, Duffy, M, Bressel, M, McInnes, BS, Russell, C, Sevitt, T & Ball, DL 2016, 'Association of oesophageal radiation dose volume metrics, neutropenia and acute radiation oesophagitis in patients receiving chemoradiotherapy for non-small cell lung cancer' Radiation Oncology, vol 11, no. Article #20, pp. 1 - 7. DOI: 10.1186/s13014-016-0596-8
7. Schneider, ME & Lombardo, P 2016, 'Brain Surface Heating After Exposure to Ultrasound: An Analysis Using Thermography' Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology, vol 42, no. 5, pp. 1138-1144. DOI: 10.1016/j.ultrasmedbio.2016.01.002
8. McInerney, J & Baird, MA 2016, 'Developing critical practitioners: A review of teaching methods in the Bachelor of Radiography and Medical Imaging' Radiography, vol 22, no. 2, pp. 40 - 53. DOI: 10.1016/j.radi.2015.07.001
9. Hamilton, DG, Fitzgerald, E, Bale, R, Jones, C, Khor, R, Knight, KA & Wasiak, J 2016, 'Impact of tumour bed boost integration on acute and late toxicity in patients with breast cancer: A systematic review' Breast, vol 27, pp. 126 - 135. DOI: 10.1016/j.breast.2016.03.002
10. Lang, J, Pearson, JT, Binder, C, Wallace, MJ, Siew, ML-L, Kitchen, MJ, Te Pas, AB, Fouras, A, Lewis, R, Polglase, G, Shirai, M & Hooper, SB 2016, 'Increase in Pulmonary blood flow at birth; role of oxygen and lung aeration' Journal of Physiology-London, vol 594, no. 5, pp. 1389 - 1398. DOI: 10.1113/JP270926
11. Khoo, VS 2016, 'Is There Another Bite of the Cherry? The Case for Radical Local Therapy for Oligometastatic Disease in Prostate Cancer' European Urology, vol 69, no. 1, pp. 13 - 14. DOI: 10.1016/j.eururo.2015.07.073
12. Driessen, AK, Farrell, MJ, Mazzone, SB & McGovern, AE 2016, 'Multiple neural circuits mediating airway sensations: Recent advances in the neurobiology of the urge-to-cough' Respiratory Physiology and Neurobiology, vol 226, pp. 115 - 120. DOI: 10.1016/j.resp.2015.09.017
13. Ando, A, Smallwood, DM, McMahon, M, Irving, LB, Mazzone, SB & Farrell, MJ 2016, 'Neural correlates of cough hypersensitivity in humans: evidence for central sensitisation and dysfunctional inhibitory control' Thorax, vol 71, no. 4, pp. 323 - 329. DOI: 10.1136/thoraxjnl-2015-207425
14. Drew, MK, Trease, L, Caneiro, JP, Hooper, I, Ooi, C-C, Counsel, P, Connell, DA, Rice, AA, Knight, E, Hoy, G & Lovell, G 2016, 'Normative MRI, ultrasound and muscle functional MRI findings in the forearms of asymptomatic elite rowers' Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport, vol 19, no. 2, pp. 103-108. DOI: 10.1016/j.jsams.2015.02.002
15. Mansfield, DC, Kyula, JN, Rosenfelder, NA, Chao-Chu, J, Kramer-Marek, G, Khan, AA, Roulstone, V, McLaughlin, M, Melcher, AA, Vile, RG, Pandha, HS, Khoo, VS & Harrington, KJ 2016, 'Oncolytic vaccinia virus as a vector for therapeutic sodium iodide symporter gene therapy in prostate cancer' Gene Therapy, vol 23, no. 4, pp. 357 - 368. DOI: 10.1038/gt.2016.5
16. Oehme, D, Ghosh, P, Goldschlager, T, Itescu, S, Shimon, S, Wu, J, McDonald, C, Troupis, J, Rosenfeld, JV & Jenkin, G 2016, 'Reconstitution of degenerated ovine lumbar discs by STRO-3-positive allogeneic mesenchymal precursor cells combined with pentosan polysulfate' Journal of Neurosurgery-Spine, vol 24, pp. 715 - 726. DOI: 10.3171/2015.8.SPINE141097
17. van Dyk, S, Garth, M, Oates, A, Kondalsamy-Chennakesavan, S, Schneider, M, Bernshaw, D & Narayan, K 2016, 'Reproducibility and interoperator reliability of obtaining images and measurements of the cervix and uterus with brachytherapy treatment applicators in situ using transabdominal ultrasound' Brachytherapy, vol 15, no. 1, pp. 71-78. DOI: 10.1016/j.brachy.2015.10.006
18. Lavender, I, Coombs, PR, Van Haltren, KR & Robinson, AJ 2016, 'Routine Screening for Callosal Dysgenesis in the Second Trimester Is Achievable With Intensive Training' Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine, vol 35, pp. 717 - 722. DOI: 10.7863/ultra.15.05069
19. Ooi, C-C, Schneider, ME, Malliaras, P, Jones, D, Saunders, S, McMahon, AP & Connell, DA 2016, 'Sonoelastography of the Achilles tendon: Prevalence and prognostic value among asymptomatic elite Australian Rules football players' Clinical Journal of Sport Medicine, vol 26, no. 4, pp. 1 - 8. DOI: 10.1097/JSM.0000000000000265
20. Counsel, P, Davenport, M, Brown, A, Ooi, C-C, Comin, J, Marks, P & Connell, DA 2016, 'Ultrasound-Guided Radiofrequency Denervation of the Medial Calcaneal Nerve' Clinical Journal of Sport Medicine, vol E-pub, pp. 1 - 6. DOI: 10.1097/JSM.0000000000000312
21. Singh N, Knight K, Wright C, Baird M, Akroyd D, Adams R, Schneider ME 2016. Occupational burnout among radiographers, sonographers and radiologists in Australia and New Zealand: Findings from a national survey. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology. Vol E-pub, pp. 1-7. DOI: 10.1111/1754-9485.12547
22. Chang, A., Singh, N., Boyd, L. and Lawson, C., 2016. Strategies to Improve Radiographic Practices for Patients With Alzheimer's Disease: A Systematic Review. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Sciences.
23. Zhong, X., Singh, N., Boyd, L. and Lawson, C., 2016. Patient-Centered Strategies to Improve Radiographic Practice for Patients with Down Syndrome: A Systematic Review. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Sciences.
24. Singh N, Mohacsy A, Connell DA, Schneider ME 2016. A snapshot of patients' awareness of radiation dose and risks associated with medical imaging examinations at an Australian radiology clinic. Radiography.
25. Cowling C, Lawson C. (2016). Chapter 3 Dipping Qualitative Toes into a Quantitative Worldview: Methodological Manoeuvres in a Multicultural Context. IN: Constructuing methodology for Qualitative Research (edited by Bobby Harreveld, Mike Danaher, Celeste Lawson, Bruce Allen Knight and Gillian Busch). Palgrave Macmillian: UK
26. Farrell MJ. Regional brain responses associated with body heating and cooling 2016. Temperature 3(2):220-231.
27. Sterling M, Head J, Cabot PJ, Farrell MJ 2016. Serum C- reactive protein levels predict regional brain responses to noxious cold stimulation of the hand in chronic whiplash associated disorders. Scandinavian Journal of Pain. 11:19-26.
28. Saker P, Farrell M, Egan GF, McKinley MJ, Denton DA 2016. Overdrinking, swallowing inhibition and regional brain responses prior to swallowing. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. 113(43):12274-12279
1. Bell, S.N., J.M. Troupis, D. Miller, T.D. Alta, J.A. Coghlan and M.D. Wijeratna, Four-dimensional computed tomography scans facilitate preoperative planning in snapping scapula syndrome. J Shoulder Elbow Surg, 2015. 24(4): p. e83-90 Impact Factor: 2.289.
2. Chang, J.H., D. Lim Joon, I.D. Davis, S.T. Lee, C.Y. Hiew, S. Esler, S.J. Gong, M. Wada, D. Clouston, R. O'Sullivan, Y.P. Goh, D. Bolton, A.M. Scott and V. Khoo, Comparison of [C]choline Positron Emission Tomography With T2- and Diffusion-Weighted Magnetic Resonance Imaging for Delineating Malignant Intraprostatic Lesions. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys, 2015. 92(2): p. 438-44 Impact Factor: 4.258.
3. Counsel, P., J. Comin, M. Davenport and D. Connell, Pattern of Fascicular Involvement in Midportion Achilles Tendinopathy at Ultrasound. Sports Health, 2015. 7(5): p. 424-428.
4. Counsel, P.D., D. Bates, R. Boyd and D.A. Connell, CLINICAL REVIEW: Cell therapy in joint disorders. Sports Health, 2015. 7(1): p. 27-37.
5. Cunningham, J., C. Wright and M. Baird, Managing Clinical Education Through Understanding Key Principles. Radiologic Tech, 2015. 86(3): p. 257-273.
6. Dimmock, M.R., M.D. de Jonge, D.L. Howard, S.A. James, R. Kirkham, D.M. Paganin, D.J. Paterson, G. Ruben, C.G. Ryan and J.M. Brown, Validation of a Geant4 model of the X-ray fluorescence microprobe at the Australian Synchrotron. J Synchrotron Radiat, 2015. 22(Pt 2): p. 354-365 Impact Factor: 2.736.
7. Docking, S.I., C.C. Ooi and D. Connell, Tendinopathy: Is Imaging Telling Us the Entire Story? J Orthop Sports Phys Ther, 2015. Impact Factor: 3.11.
8. Drew, M.K., L. Trease, J.P. Caneiro, I. Hooper, C.C. Ooi, P. Counsel, D.A. Connell, A.A. Rice, E. Knight, G. Hoy and G. Lovell, Normative MRI, ultrasound and muscle functional MRI findings in the forearms of asymptomatic elite rowers. J Sci Med Sport, 2015. Impact Factor: 3.194.
9. Driessen, A.K., M.J. Farrell, S.B. Mazzone and A.E. McGovern, Multiple neural circuits mediating airway sensations: Recent advances in the neurobiology of the urge-to-cough. Respir Physiol Neurobiol, 2015. Impact Factor: 1.971.
10. Duchesne, G.M., M. Grand, T. Kron, A. Haworth, J. Corry, M. Jackson, M. Ng, D. Besuijen, H.E. Carter, A. Martin, D. Schofield, V. Gebski, J. Torony, O. Kovacev, R. Amin and B. Burmeister, Trans Tasman Radiation Oncology Group: Development of the Assessment of New Radiation Oncology Technology and Treatments (ANROTAT) Framework. J Med Imaging Radiat Oncol, 2015. 59(3): p. 363-370 Impact Factor: 1.109.
11. Farrell, M.J., D. Trevaks, N.A. Taylor and R.M. McAllen, Regional brain responses associated with thermogenic and psychogenic sweating events in humans. J Neurophysiol, 2015. Impact Factor: 2.887.
12. Hardcastle, N., M.S. Hofman, R.J. Hicks, J. Callahan, T. Kron, M.P. MacManus, D.L. Ball, P. Jackson and S. Siva, Accuracy and Utility of Deformable Image Registration in (68)Ga 4D PET/CT Assessment of Pulmonary Perfusion Changes During and After Lung Radiation Therapy. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys, 2015. 93(1): p. 196-204 Impact Factor: 4.258.
13. Hubbard, P., J. Callahan, J. Cramb, R. Budd and T. Kron, Audit of radiation dose delivered in time-resolved four-dimensional computed tomography in a radiotherapy department. J Med Imaging Radiat Oncol, 2015. 59(3): p. 346-352 Impact Factor: 1.109.
14. Khoo, V., EDITORIAL AND REPLY FROM AUTHORS: Is There Another Bite of the Cherry? The Case for Radical Local Therapy for Oligometastatic Disease in Prostate Cancer. Eur Urol, 2015. Impact Factor: 13.928.
15. Kong, A.M., Y. Hodgson and R. Druva, The role of simulation in developing clinical knowledge and increasing clinical confidence in first-year radiography students. Focus on Health Professional Education, 2015. 16(3): p. 1-XX
16. Kwong, Y., A.O. Mel, G. Wheeler and J.M. Troupis, Four-dimensional computed tomography (4DCT): A review of the current status and applications. J Med Imaging Radiat Oncol, 2015. 59(5): p. 545-554.
17. Kwong, Y. and J. Troupis, PICTORIAL ESSAY: Cardiac CT imaging in the context of left atrial appendage occlusion. J Cardiovasc Comput Tomogr, 2015. 9(1): p. 13-18. Impact Factor: 2.289.
18. Lang, J.A., J.T. Pearson, C. Binder-Heschl, M.J. Wallace, M.L. Siew, M.J. Kitchen, A.B. Te Pas, A. Fouras, R.A. Lewis, G.R. Polglase, M. Shirai and S.B. Hooper, Increase in Pulmonary blood flow at birth; role of oxygen and lung aeration. J Physiol, 2015. Impact Factor: 5.037.
19. MacManus, M., S. Everitt and R.J. Hicks, The evolving role of molecular imaging in non-small cell lung cancer radiotherapy. Semin Radiat Oncol, 2015. 25(2): p. 133-142. Impact Factor: 4.029.
20. Mazzone, S.B., A.E. McGovern and M.J. Farrell, Endogenous central suppressive mechanisms regulating cough as potential targets for novel antitussive therapies. Curr Opin Pharmacol, 2015. 22: p. 1-8 Impact Factor: 4.595.
21. McConnell, J. and M. Baird, COMMENTARY: The accuracy of adult limb radiograph interpretation by emergency nurse practitioners: A prospective comparative study. Int J Nur Stud, 2015. 52: p. 495-497. Impact Factor: 2.901
22. McGovern, A.E., N. Davis-Poynter, S.K. Yang, D.G. Simmons, M.J. Farrell and S.B. Mazzone, Evidence for multiple sensory circuits in the brain arising from the respiratory system: an anterograde viral tract tracing study in rodents. Brain Struct Funct, 2015. 220(6): p. 3683-3699 Impact Factor: 5.618 Ranking: 30/252 [RAD]
23. McGovern, A.E., A.K. Driessen, D.G. Simmons, J. Powell, N. Davis-Poynter, M.J. Farrell and S.B. Mazzone, Distinct brainstem and forebrain circuits receiving tracheal sensory neuron inputs revealed using a novel conditional anterograde transsynaptic viral tracing system. J Neurosci, 2015. 35(18): p. 7041-7055 Category: Neurosciences Impact Factor: 6.344.
24. McInerney, J. and M.A. Baird, Developing critical practitioners: A review of teaching methods in the Bachelor of Radiography and Medical Imaging. Radiography, 2015. E-pub: p. 1-14.
25. Nasis, A., C. Machado, J.D. Cameron, J.M. Troupis, I.T. Meredith and S.K. Seneviratne, Anatomic characteristics and outcome of adults with coronary arteries arising from an anomalous location detected with coronary computed tomography angiography. Int J Cardiovasc Imaging, 2015. 31(1): p. 181-191 Impact Factor: 1.810.
26. Oates, R., S. Gill, F. Foroudi, M.L. Joon, M. Schneider, M. Bressel and T. Kron, What benefit could be derived from on-line adaptive prostate radiotherapy using rectal diameter as a predictor of motion? J Med Phys, 2015. 40(1): p. 18-23.
27. Ooi, C.C., P.J. Richards, N. Maffulli, D. Ede, M.E. Schneider, D. Connell, D. Morrissey and P. Malliaras, A soft patellar tendon on ultrasound elastography is associated with pain and functional deficit in volleyball players. J Sci Med Sport, 2015. E-pub: p. 1-6.
28. Ooi, C.C., M.E. Schneider, P. Malliaras, M. Chadwick and D.A. Connell, Diagnostic performance of axial-strain sonoelastography in confirming clinically diagnosed achilles tendinopathy: comparison with B-mode ultrasound and color Doppler imaging. Ultrasound Med Biol, 2015. 41(1): p. 15-25 Impact Factor: 2.214.
29. Ooi, C.C., M.E. Schneider, P. Malliaras, P. Counsel and D.A. Connell, Prevalence of morphological and mechanical stiffness alterations of mid Achilles tendons in asymptomatic marathon runners before and after a competition. Skeletal Radiol, 2015. E-pub: p. 1-9 Impact Factor: 1.510.
30. Osman, F. and I.J. Williams, LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Author's response to 'The transcendental lateral chest radiograph'. Radiography, 2015. 21(1): p. 99.
31. Pham, D., T. Kron, C. Styles, M. Whitaker, F. Foroudi, M. Schneider, T. Devereux, K. Dang and S. Siva, The use of dual vacuum stabilization device to reduce kidney motion for stereotactic radiotherapy planning. Technology in Cancer Research and Treatment, 2015. 14(2): p. 149-157. Impact Factor: 1.730.
32. Repse, S.E., G. Koulouris and J.M. Troupis, Wide field of view computed tomography and mid carpal instability: the value of the sagittal radius-lunate-capitate axis--preliminary experience. Eur J Radiol, 2015. 84(5): p. 908-914. Impact Factor: 2.369.
33. Sapkaroski, D., C. Osborne and K.A. Knight, REVIEW: A review of stereotactic body radiotherapy - is volumetric modulated arc therapy the answer? J Med Radiat Sci, 2015. 62(2): p. 142-151.
34. Shanahan, C.J., P.W. Hodges, T.V. Wrigley, K.L. Bennell and M.J. Farrell, Organisation of the motor cortex differs between people with and without knee osteoarthritis. Arthritis Res Ther, 2015. 17(1): p. 164.1-11. Impact Factor: 3.753.
35. Shanahan, C.J., T.V. Wrigley, M.J. Farrell, K.L. Bennell and P.W. Hodges, Proprioceptive impairments associated with knee osteoarthritis are not generalized to the ankle and elbow joints. Hum Mov Sci, 2015. 41: p. 103-113. Impact Factor: 1.598.
36. Smyth, L.M., K.A. Knight, Y.K. Aarons and J. Wasiak, REVIEW: The cardiac dose-sparing benefits of deep inspiration breath-hold in left breast irradiation: a systematic review. J Med Radiat Sci, 2015. 62(1): p. 66-73.
37. Troupis, J.M., M.J. Batt, S.S. Pasricha and D. Saddik, REVIEW: Magnetic resonance imaging in knee synovitis: clinical utility in differentiating asymptomatic and symptomatic meniscal tears. J Med Imaging Radiat Oncol, 2015. 59(1): p. 1-6 Impact Factor: 1.109.
38. van Dyk, S., S. Kondalsamy-Chennakesavan, M. Schneider, D. Bernshaw and K. Narayan, Assessing changes to the brachytherapy target for cervical cancer using a single MRI and serial ultrasound. Brachytherapy, 2015. E-pub: p. 1-XX Impact Factor: 2.758.
39. van Dyk, S., M. Schneider, S. Kondalsamy-Chennakesavan, D. Bernshaw and K. Narayan, Ultrasound use in gynecologic brachytherapy: Time to focus the beam. Brachytherapy, 2015. 14(3): p. 390-400 Category: Radiology, Nuclear Medicine & Medical Imaging Impact Factor: 2.758.
40. White, R., R. Khor, M. Bressel, G. Duchesne, S. Williams, P. Bowden, K. Tai and F. Foroudi, Efficacy of High-dose Palliative Radiotherapy for Localised, Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer. Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol), 2014. 27(1): p. 16-21. Impact Factor: 3.398.
41. Williams, B., T. Brown, L. McKenna, C. Palermo, P. Morgan, D. Nestel, R. Brightwell, S. Gilbert-Hunt, K. Stagnitti, A. Olaussen and C. Wright, Student empathy levels across 12 medical and health professions: an interventional study. J Compassionate Hlth Care, 2015. 2: p. 1-6.
42. Wong, W.H.E. and J.J. Maller, Arterial Spin Labeling Techniques 2009-2014. J Med Imaging Radiat Sciences, 2015. E-pub: p. 1-X.
43. Wright, C.A., M. Schneider, B. Jolly and M.A. Baird, An Online Survey Investigating Australian Radiation Therapists' Responses to Hypothetical Dilemmas Concerning Impaired Fitness to Practise. J Med Imaging Radiat Sciences, 2015. 46(3): p. 287-293.
44. Zohdi, V., J.T. Pearson, M.M. Kett, P. Lombardo, M. Schneider and M.J. Black, When early life growth restriction in rats is followed by attenuated postnatal growth: effects on cardiac function in adulthood. Eur J Nutr, 2015. E-pub(1-8). Impact Factor: 3.467.
1. Alamgeer, M., V. Ganju, B. Kumar, J. Fox, S. Hart, M. White, M. Harris, J. Stuckey, Z. Prodanovic, M.E. Schneider-Kolsky and D.N. Watkins, Changes in Aldehyde Dehydrogenase-1 expression during neoadjuvant chemotherapy predict outcome in locally advanced breast cancer. Breast Cancer Res, 2014. 16(2): p. R44.1-28. Impact Factor: 5.881.
2. Anderson, N.J., M. Wada, M. Schneider-Kolsky, M. Rolfo, D.L. Joon and V. Khoo, Dose-volume response in acute dysphagia toxicity: Validating QUANTEC recommendations into clinical practice for head and neck radiotherapy. Acta Oncol, 2014. 53(10): p. 1305-1311. Impact Factor: 3.710.
3. Callahan, J., M.S. Hofman, S. Siva, T. Kron, M.E. Schneider, D. Binns, P. Eu and R.J. Hicks, High-resolution imaging of pulmonary ventilation and perfusion with 68Ga-VQ respiratory gated (4-D) PET/CT. Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging, 2014. 41(2): p. 343-349. Impact Factor: 5.217.
4. Dimmick, S., M. Gillett, P.M. Sheehan, C. Sutton and S.E. Anderson, Acute injuries and chronic pathology of the head and face sustained while surf board riding. Trauma, 2014. 16(3): p. 195-201.
5. Escudier, B., C. Porta, M. Schmidinger, F. Algaba, J.J. Patard, V. Khoo, T. Eisen, A. Horwich and E.G.W. Group, Renal cell carcinoma: ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up. Ann Oncol, 2014. 25(Suppl 3): p. iii49-56. Impact Factor: 6.578.
6. Everitt, S.J., D.L. Ball, R.J. Hicks, J. Callahan, N. Plumridge, M. Collins, A. Herschtal, D. Binns, T. Kron, M. Schneider and M. MacManus, Differential 18F-FDG and 18F-FLT Uptake on Serial PET/CT Imaging Before and During Definitive Chemoradiation for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer. J Nucl Med, 2014. 55(7): p. 1069-1074. Impact Factor: 5.563.
7. Khor, R., W.K. Yip, M. Bressel, W. Rose, G. Duchesne and F. Foroudi, Practical implementation of an existing smoking detection pipeline and reduced support vector machine training corpus requirements. J Am Med Inform Assoc, 2014. 21(1): p. 27-30. Impact Factor: 3.93.
8. Kiss, N., M. Krishnasamy, S. Everitt, K. Gough, M. Duffy and E. Isenring, Dosimetric factors associated with weight loss during (chemo)radiotherapy treatment for lung cancer. Eur J Clin Nutr, 2014. 68(12): p. 1309-1314. Impact Factor: 2.950
9. Kitchen, M.J., M.L. Siew, M.J. Wallace, A. Fouras, R.A. Lewis, N. Yagi, K. Uesugi, A.B. Te Pas and S.B. Hooper, Changes in positive end-expiratory pressure alter the distribution of ventilation within the lung immediately after birth in newborn rabbits. PLoS One, 2014. 9(4): p. e93391.1-10. Impact Factor: 3.534
10. Lang, J.A., J.T. Pearson, A.B. te Pas, M.J. Wallace, M.L. Siew, M.J. Kitchen, A. Fouras, R.A. Lewis, K.I. Wheeler, G.R. Polglase, M. Shirai, T. Sonobe and S.B. Hooper, Ventilation/perfusion mismatch during lung aeration at birth. J Appl Physiol (1985), 2014. 117(5): p. 535-543. Impact Factor: 3.434.
11. Leimgruber, A., A. Moller, S.J. Everitt, M. Chabrot, D.L. Ball, B. Solomon, M. MacManus and R.J. Hicks, Effect of Platinum-Based Chemoradiotherapy on Cellular Proliferation in Bone Marrow and Spleen, Estimated by 18F-FLT PET/CT in Patients with Locally Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer. J Nucl Med, 2014. 55(7): p. 1075-1080. Impact Factor: 5.563.
12. Martinson, M., N. Samadi, G. Belev, B. Bassey, R. Lewis, G. Aulakh and D. Chapman, Development of a bent Laue beam-expanding double-crystal monochromator for biomedical X-ray imaging. J Synchrotron Radiat, 2014. 21(Pt 3): p. 479-483.
13. Matthews, K., C. Wright and C. Osborne, REVIEW: Blending work-integrated learning with distance education in an Australian radiation therapy advanced practice curriculum. Radiography, 2014. 20(3): p. 277-282.
14. Ooi, C.C., P. Malliaras, M.E. Schneider and D.A. Connell, REVIEW: "Soft, hard, or just right?" Applications and limitations of axial-strain sonoelastography and shear-wave elastography in the assessment of tendon injuries. Skeletal Radiol, 2014. 43(1): p. 1-12 . Impact Factor: 1.74.
15. Osman, F. and L. Williams, REVIEW: Should the lateral chest radiograph be routinely performed? Radiography, 2014. 20(2): p. 162-166.
16. Pham, D., T. Kron, F. Foroudi, M. Schneider and S. Silva, REVIEW: A Review of kidney motion under free, deep and forced-shallow breathing conditions: Implications for stereotactic ablative body radiotherpay treatment. Technology in Cancer Research and Treatment, 2014. 13(4): p. 315-323. Impact Factor: 1.88.
17. Pham, D., A. Thompson, T. Kron, F. Foroudi, M. Schneider Kolsky, T. Devereux, A. Lim and S. Siva, CLINICAL INVESTIGATION: Stereotactic Ablative Body Radiation Therapy for Primary Kidney Cancer: A 3-Dimensional Conformal Technique Associated With Low Rates of Early Toxicity. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys, 2014. 90(5): p. 1061-1068. Impact Factor: 4.18.
18. Schneider, M., J. Bloesch and P. Lombardo, Abdominal ultrasound referred by the Emergency department - Cansonographer findings help guide timely patient management? Radiography, 2014. 20: p. 4-7.
19. Seeram, E., Computed tomography dose optimization. Radiol Technol, 2014. 85(6): p. 655-671CT.
20. Seeram, E., DIRECTED READING: The new exposure indicator for digital radiography. J Mol Imag Rad Scis, 2014. 45(2): p. 144-158. Impact Factor: 0.951.
21. Seeram, E., R. Davidson, S. Bushong and H. Swan, PROFESSIONAL REVIEW: Image quality assessment tools for radiation dose optimization in digital radiography: an overview. Radiol Technol, 2014. 85(5): p. 555-562.
22. Soprun, K., C. Sale and K.A. Knight, The stability of seeds in external beam prostate radiotherapy and implications of migration in current practice: a systematic review. J Radiotherapy Practice, 2014. 14: p. 56-62.
23. van Dyk, S., S. Kondalsamy-Chennakesavan, M. Schneider, D. Bernshaw and K. Narayan, Comparison of measurements of the uterus and cervix obtained by magnetic resonance and transabdominal ultrasound imaging to identify the brachytherapy target in patients with cervix cancer. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys, 2014. 88(4): p. 860-865. Impact Factor: 4.176.
24. Wright, C.A., M.E. Schneider, B. Jolly and M.A. Baird, Australian radiation therapists' perceptions of the determinants of fitness to practise; a mixed methods focus group study. Radiography, 2014. 20(3): p. 264-270.
1. Alamgeer, M., V. Ganju, A. Szczepny, P.A. Russell, Z. Prodanovic, B. Kumar, Z. Wainer, T. Brown, M. Schneider-Kolsky, M. Conron, G. Wright and D.N. Watkins, The prognostic significance of aldehyde dehydrogenase 1A1 (ALDH1A1) and CD133 expression in early stage non-small cell lung cancer. Thorax, 2013. E-pub: p. 1-10. Impact Factor: 8.37.
2. Boktor, R.R., G. Walker, R. Stacey, S. Gledhill and A.G. Pitman, Reference range for intrapatient variability in blood-pool and liver SUV for 18F-FDG PET. J Nucl Med, 2013. 54(5): p. 677-682. Impact Factor: 5.77.
3. Callahan, J., T. Kron, M. Schneider-Kolsky, L. Dunn, M. Thompson, S. Siva, Y. Aarons, D. Binns and R.J. Hicks, Validation of a 4D-PET Maximum Intensity Projection for Delineation of an Internal Target Volume. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys, 2013. 86(4): p. 749-754. Impact Factor: 4.524.
4. Chuter, G.S., Y.P. Chua, D.A. Connell and M.C. Blackney, Ultrasound-guided radiofrequency ablation in the management of interdigital (Morton's) neuroma. Skeletal Radiol, 2013. 42(1): p. 107-111. Impact Factor: 1.74.
5. Comin, J., J.L. Cook, P. Malliaras, M. McCormack, M. Calleja, A. Clarke and D.A. Connell, The prevalence and clinical significance of sonographic tendon abnormalities in asymptomatic ballet dancers: a 24-month longitudinal study. Br J Sports Med, 2013. 47(2): p. 89-92. Impact Factor: 3.668.
6. Comin, J., P. Malliaras, P. Baquie, T. Barbour and D.A. Connell, Return to competitive play after hamstring injuries involving disruption of the central tendon. Am J Sports Med, 2013. 41(1): p. 111-115. Impact Factor: 4.439.
7. Comin, J., H. Obaid, G. Lammers, J. Moore, M. Wotherspoon and D.A. Connell, Radiofrequency denervation of the inguinal ligament for the treatment of 'Sportsman's Hernia': a pilot study. Br J Sports Med, 2013. 47(6): p. 380-386. Impact Factor: 3.668.
8. Cowling, C., GUEST EDITORIAL: Globel review of radiography. Radiography, 2013. 19: p. 90-91.
9. Dimmick, S., K.J. Stevens, D. Brazier and S.E. Anderson, Femoroacetabular impingement. Radiol Clin North Am, 2013. 51(3): p. 337-352. Impact Factor: 1.949.
10. Dimmick, S.J., P.V. Sheehan, M. Gillett and S.E. Anderson, Injuries to the head and face sustained while surfboard riding. Med J Aust, 2013. 198(8): p. 1-7.
11. Everitt, S., N. Plumridge, A. Herschtal, M. Bressel, D. Ball, J. Callahan, T. Kron, M. Schneider-Kolsky, D. Binns, R.J. Hicks and M. Mac Manus, The impact of time between staging PET/CT and definitive chemo-radiation on target volumes and survival in patients with non-small cell lung cancer. Radiother Oncol, 2013. 106(3): p. 288-291. Impact Factor: 4.520.
12. Farquharson, S., J.D. Tournier, F. Calamante, G. Fabinyi, M. Schneider-Kolsky, G.D. Jackson and A. Connelly, White matter fiber tractography: why we need to move beyond DTI. J Neurosurg, 2013. 118(6): p. 1367-1377. Impact Factor: 3.148.
13. Hooper, S.B., A. Fouras, M.L. Siew, M.J. Wallace, M.J. Kitchen, A.B. te Pas, C. Klingenberg, R.A. Lewis, P.G. Davis, C.J. Morley and G.M. Schmolzer, Expired CO2 levels indicate degree of lung aeration at birth. PLoS One, 2013. 8(8): p. e70895.1-11. Impact Factor: 3.730.
14. Ilic, D., B. Hindson, G. Duchesne and J.L. Millar, A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of nightly sildenafil citrate to preserve erectile function after radiation treatment for prostate cancer. J Med Imaging Radiat Oncol, 2013. 57(1): p. 81-88. Impact Factor: 0.981.
15. Kearvell, R., A. Haworth, M.A. Ebert, J. Murray, B. Hooton, S. Richardson, D.J. Joseph, D. Lamb, N.A. Spry, G. Duchesne and J.W. Denham, Quality improvements in prostate radiotherapy: outcomes and impact of comprehensive quality assurance during the TROG 03.04 'RADAR' trial. J Med Imaging Radiat Oncol, 2013. 57(2): p. 247-257. Impact Factor: 0.981.
16. Khor, R., G. Duchesne, K.H. Tai, F. Foroudi, S. Chander, S. Van Dyk, M. Garth and S. Williams, Direct 2-arm comparison shows benefit of high-dose-rate brachytherapy boost vs external beam radiation therapy alone for prostate cancer. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys, 2013. 85(3): p. 679-685. Impact Factor: 4.524.
17. Lau, H.Y., D.C. Lui, P. Lombardo and M. Schneider-Kolsky, Effectiveness of mastoid process percussion for identification of the vertebral artery ostium on Doppler studies. J Ultrasound Med, 2013. 32(7): p. 1137-1143. Impact Factor: 1.402.
18. Ngo, M., M.E. Schneider-Kolsky and M. Baird, The attitudes of Australian radiography students towards the use of assistive transfer devices to reduce biomechanical stress in the clinical setting. Radiography, 2013. 19(2): p. 125-129.
19. Oates, R., N. McPhee, M.L. Joon, M.E. Schneider-Kolsky and T. Kron, Recording a patient diet over the radical course of radiotherapy for prostate cancer using a diet diary: a feasibility study. J Radiotherapy Prac, 2013. 12(1): p. 18-25.
20. Palma, D.A., S. Senan, C. Oberije, J. Belderbos, N.R. de Dios, J.D. Bradley, R.B. Barriger, M. Moreno-Jimenez, T.H. Kim, S. Ramella, S. Everitt, R. Rengan, L.B. Marks, K. De Ruyck, A. Warner and G. Rodrigues, CLINICAL INVESTIGATION: THORACIC CANCER: Predicting esophagitis after chemoradiation therapy for non-small cell lung cancer: an individual patient data meta-analysis. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys, 2013. 87(4): p. 690-696. Impact Factor: 4.524.
21. Seeram, E., R. Davidson, S. Bushong and H. Swan, LITERATURE REVIEW: Radiation dose optimization research: Exposure technique approaches in CR imaging - A literature review. Radiography, 2013. 19(4): p. 331-338.
22. Siew, M.L., M.J. Wallace, B.J. Allison, M.J. Kitchen, A.B. Te Pas, M.S. Islam, R.A. Lewis, A. Fouras, N. Yagi, K. Uesugi and S.B. Hooper, The role of lung inflation and sodium transport in airway liquid clearance during lung aeration in newborn rabbits. Pediatr Res, 2013. 73(4-1): p. 443-449. Impact Factor: 2.673.
23. Strahan, R., D. McAdam and M.E. Schneider, SHORT REPORT: Sonographic response in the liver and urinary bladder of children 14 months after treatment for schistosomiasis. Trop Doct, 2013. 43(2): p. 71-74. Impact Factor: 0.611.
24. Threlfall, G., H.J. Wu, K. Li, B. Aldham, J. Scoble, I.D. Sutalo, A. Raicevic, L. Pontes-Braz, B. Lee, M. Schneider-Kolsky, A. Ooi, G. Coia and R. Manasseh, Quantitative Guidelines for the Prediction of Ultrasound Contrast Agent Destruction During Injection. Ultrasound Med Biol, 2013. E-pub: p. 1-10. Impact Factor: 2.455.
25. Tsiligiannis, S.E., M. Zaitseva, P.R. Coombs, P. Shekleton, M. Olshansky, M. Hickey, B. Vollenhoven and P.A. Rogers, Fibroid-associated heavy menstrual bleeding: correlation between clinical features, Doppler ultrasound assessment of vasculature, and tissue gene expression profiles. Reprod Sci, 2013. 20(4): p. 361-370. Impact Factor: 2.064.
26. VanHaltren, K., M. Bethune, F. Curcio, P. Lombardo and M.E. Schneider-Kolsky, Routine sonographic measurement of the near-field lateral ventricle during second-trimester morphologic scans. J Ultrasound Med, 2013. 32(9): p. 1587-1592. Impact Factor: 1.402.
1. Chew, A.P., G. Gupta, S. Alatakis, M. Schneider-Kolsky, and S.L. Stuckey, Hippocampal Calcification Prevalence at CT: A Retrospective Review. Radiology, 2012. 265(2): p. 504-510. Impact Factor: 5.726.
2. Dempsey, S., E. Giles, M. Chiswell, C. Wright, N. Charlton, P. Rowntree, W. Forrest, K. Churcher, Y. Jiminez, and C. Hargrave, Development and implementation of the Australian universities radiation therapy student clinical assessment form. The Radiographer, 2012. 59(1): p. 13-25.
3. Giles, E., S. Dempsey, M. Chiswell, C. Wright, P. Bridge, and N. Charlton, A survey to evaluate the implementation of a national clinical assessment form. The Radiographer, 2012. 59(3): p. 77-84.
4. Hodgson, Y., M. Bearman, and M. Schneider-Kolsky, Lessons learned in implementing peer-assisted learning. Int J Innov Sci Math Educ, 2012. 20(3): p. 19-30.
5. Horney, R.B., A. Gibson, and I.D. Svalde, Measurement of micron level distortions in a macroscopic cylindrical object from x-ray CT images. NDT&E Int, 2012. 47(1): p. 96. Impact Factor: 1.477.
6. Lalzad, A., D. Ristitsch, W. Downey, A.F. Little, and M.E. Schneider-Kolsky, Effect of ultrasound transmission gel on ultrasound-guided fine needle aspiration cytological specimens of thyroid. Cytopathology, 2012. 23(5): p. 330-333. Impact Factor: 1.588.
7. Lim, K., P. Lombardo, M. Schneider-Kolsky, and M.J. Black, Effects on cardiac structure in adult rats when intrauterine growth restriction is coupled with hyperglycemia. Pediatr Res, 2012. 23(5): p. 330-333. Impact Factor: 2.700.
8. McLean, G., P. Coombs, A. Sehgal, E. Paul, L. Zamani, T. Gilbertson, and R. Ptasznik, Measurement of the lateral ventricles in the neonatal head: comparison of 2-D and 3-D techniques. Ultrasound Med Biol, 2012. 38(12): p. 2051-2057. Impact Factor: 2.293.
9. Schneider-Kolsky, M. and P. Lombardo. Brain surface heating after cranial ultrasound: An investigation using infra-red thermal imaging. in XXIII European Congress of Perinatal Medicine. 2012. France: Informa Healthcare, UK Category: Obstetrics & Gynecology. Impact Factor: 1.495.
10. Schmid, A.B., J.M. Elliott, M.W. Strudwick, M. Little, and M.W. Coppieters, Effect of splinting and exercise on intraneural edema of the median nerve in carpal tunnel syndrome-an MRI study to reveal therapeutic mechanisms. J Orthop Res, 2012. 30(8): p. 1343-1350. Impact Factor: 2.811.
11. Singh, R.R., A.J. Jefferies, Y.R. Lankadeva, P. Lombardo, M. Schneider-Kolsky, L. Hilliard, K.M. Denton, and K.M. Moritz, Increased cardiovascular and renal risk is associated with low nephron endowment in aged females: an ovine model of fetal unilateral nephrectomy. PLoS One, 2012. 7(8): p. e42400.1-11. Impact Factor: 4.092.
12. Strahan, R., C. K.O., and M.E. Schneider-Kolsky, Ultrasound study of liver disease caused by Schistosoma mansoni in rural Zambian schoolchildren. J Med Imaging Radiat Oncol, 2012. 56(4): p. 390-397. Impact Factor: 0.868.
13. Troupis, J., M. Crossett, M. Scheider-Kolsky, and D. Nandurkar, Presence of accessory left atrial appendage/diverticula in a population with atrial fibrillation compared with those in sinus rhythm: a retrospective review. Int J Cardiovasc Imaging, 2012. 28(2): p. 375-80. Impact Factor: 2.285.