Health Sciences Student Volunteers
About the program
You are invited to volunteer to assist with official Monash events throughout the year; this is your opportunity to enhance your skills, make new friends and share your passion.
As a volunteer, you will have the opportunity to represent Monash at various events such as Open Day and Orientation; participating in activities like campus tours and speaking to future students about your experience at Monash.
As a current student you have first-hand knowledge of what it’s like to study at Monash, so who better than you to share this experience!
You will NOT be expected to have a thorough knowledge of all our courses or the application process – you just need to be passionate about university and your studies. There will always be someone around to answer more complex questions.
You will be provided with training prior to each event you choose to participate in.
- have a positive attitude towards your studies and the Monash experience
- be willing to help and have fun!
- be a current student enrolled in one of the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Health Science (3882)
- Bachelor of Health Science/Bachelor of Social Work (3870)
- Bachelor of Health Science/Bachelor of Business (4503)
- Bachelor of Emergency Health and Paramedic Practice (M20021)
- Bachelor of Human Services (M20022)
- Bachelor of Public Health Science (M20023)
- Bachelor of Radiation Sciences (M20024)
- Bachelor of Emergency Health (Paramedic) (3445)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Honours) (3971)
- Master of Social Work (Qualifying) (3969)
Why should you volunteer?
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Help and inspire others
- Share your passion
- Develop new skills and gain valuable experience working with people.
How to apply
Applications for 2017 are now closed.
Information about applying to volunteer for events in 2018 will be sent out closer to the time.