Survival Analysis with Stata
Survival Analysis with Stata provides a thorough introduction to basic survival analysis concepts and methods, and covers selected advanced issues. The training provided enables participants to perform their own survival analyses in the Stata statistical software package.
Please note: Participants must bring a laptop to this course
This workshop comprises a mix of lectures and Stata sessions and covers the following:
● Kaplan-Meier survival curves and the log-rank test
● Hazard function
● Cox proportional hazards regression model
● Testing for non-proportional hazards
● Time-dependent covariates
● Parametric survival models: Weibull and Exponential
● Using Stata to conduct survival analyses
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for those who:
● are familiar with basic statistical concepts such as medians, confidence intervals and p-values
● have not encountered survival analysis methods before
● are familiar with / have undertaken an introductory workshop in Stata statistical software
While the information contained herein was correct at the date of publication, Monash University reserves the right to alter procedures, fees and regulations should the need arise.