We’ve got a track-record of successful, high-impact projects, are continuing to work on current projects and have a number in the pipeline.
Recent and current flagship projects and research themes include:
- Dr Darshini Ayton: Dementia Model of Care for Residential Aged Care
- Jacynta Krakouer: Community-based models of alcohol and other drug support for First Nations peoples
- Dr Tatiana Corrales: Mothers in Prison: The service needs and experiences of women who are pregnant or give birth in prison
- Heather Craig: Can 'looking on the bright side' help older adults move towards healthy ageing?
- Dr Rachael Green: Increasing Healthy Eating and Active Living in the Child Welfare Sector: The Healthy Eating, Active Living Matters (HEALing Matters) Project
- Dr Mandy O’Connor: Victoria’s Early Parenting Centres Outcomes Framework
- Dr Alexandra Chung: Collaboration for policy-relevant knowledge synthesis, translation, and research across the first 2,000 days
- Dr Stephanie Pirotta: Tackling dementia through positive behaviour change
- Kostas Hatzikiriakidis: Starting a PhD in Health and Social Care
- Dr Heather Morris: Social Care Theorising Model