Social life in Mildura
Social life: river, shopping, markets, food and wine!
The Mildura region has so much to offer and here is a small sample of what you can expect:
- Night life comes alive with great pubs and clubs
- Wineries and cellar doors to tour and savour
- Mildura Brewery - award winning micro-brewery
- Quality restaurants serving great food
- Visit Stephano’s Cellar with Stephano de Pieri – world renowned celebrity cook!
- Gourmet food outlets
- Great cafes serving quality coffee
- Vibrant farmers markets supplying bountiful, fresh local produce
- Shopping centres
- Day spas for pampering
- A busy exciting calendar of major events and festivals
- The Murray River – breathtaking river frontage with natural beauty and picturesque walking trails
- Houseboat, paddle, canoe or kayak on the mighty Murray River - even cast a line!
- Experience historic paddle steamers
- Tour orchards, vineyards and market gardens
- National parks
- Inland botanical gardens
- Cinemas and theatres
- Mildura Arts Centre
- Ten pin bowling
Discover Mildura Murray Outback “a destination of inspiring beauty” at visitmildura.com.au